can you take 9.3 patch out

I'm still using 9.2 and I have a horrible injury list at the moment... it's just one of those things I'm afraid.

If you're getting injuries during matches quite often, it could simply be down to how injury prone your players might be (see coach and physio reports), plus if your players have low "Bravery, opponents AI might be hard tackling them. There's lot's of factors. If you've got a combination - low bravery players, injury prone players, etc... then you're always likely to have problems.

I was really happy with injuries in 9.2.0. Then 9.3.0 comes along and bang!, they're back. Really disappointed because everything else about the new patch seems great. Well, except for the fact that you seem to see a penalty in every game. I've seen two pens in my last three matches!

I was really happy with injuries in 9.2.0. Then 9.3.0 comes along and bang!, they're back. Really disappointed because everything else about the new patch seems great. Well, except for the fact that you seem to see a penalty in every game. I've seen two pens in my last three matches!

least it not just me mate ive just turned the game off cant be bothered playin it

Same here Arsenal. People these days eh :rolleyes:

What's that supposed to mean? Firstly, I wasn't complaining. Secondly, at least I put my post together properly. It wasn't a rant or anything. Lastly, I've been praising the new patch in other threads. It just feels strange to me that a sudden rise in injuries and penalties has occurred immediately after I took the latest patch.

Why do you think everything anyone says about the patch has to be positive? I hate rants as much as anyone, but there's no way you could accuse me of doing that. I was just discussing things I had observed that have disappointed me. My assumption is that they are caused by the latest patch, but I fully intend to play on and see how it pans out.

For the record, I'm still very happy with it.

Archived