why di we have to counter the AI

why is it we always have to 2nd guess the Ai and do the opposite?

I mean your favorutes to at home so youd thin attacking or pressing would work, but it doesnt, you away from home and underdogd so you would assume defensive would work..

When ever the Ai changes there outl look we always have to do the opposite, why can't they adapt to match us if we are the better team.. im fed up of beeing favorutes to win an dkeep getting out played.

I find providing the Ai lets us i onlky have one tactics that works and thats, a slow tempo offfensive 4-4-2, any thing else an di just cant see any benifits during the game at all..

I never change my basic formation to suit the opposition, and have been reasonably successful. I just tweak some of the settings and usually do some opposition instructions, quite realistic I think.

Also I do think the opposition change to counter us, have you never noticed commentary saying, X has returned to their normal formation

i think what im getting at, if your Man U or even Wolves say, they play there game based on what there manager see's fit, Man U are always offensive and becuase they have good players they do well..

What im asking is, if we have a good set of players and an offensive tactic which works 60/70% of the time, why is it just because the AI go Counter attack or gung hoe does in both caes stop our tactic working,

as example if i go attacking the AI goes counter, they win with less possesion.

if i go counter and they go attacking, they win.. im using tactics based around the T&T tactocs guide made..

I dont change anything at all! I play a 4-4-2 ataacking formation and only change things near the end of a match if im losing or drawing!!! Ive won leagues, cups and back to back champions leagues!!! My advice is to find a tactic that suits your players and stick with it!!!!

im just finding it a strugle to win or draw some games, i try and shut up shop by going defensive and it invites so much preasure on i end up conceeding goals so easy, if i go attacking they break free and score from a 1 on 1. man marking doesnt work for me..

I have had minor success as i did finish 7th butthere are games i just want to grind out a 0-0 and i just can't find away to do it..

Archived