i see the injury bug is back

thanks for bringing that back si i really did miss it not. only played 3 games and already got 5 players injuryed an dont say it my training because am in my 8th season which was fine intill the new so called patch 9.3 came out an ruined it so thanks si great si.

i never once moaned about the last patch which i was happy with so now am still gettin at least 2 injuryies a game no wonder people cant be bothered with it think i will be joining the champ manager team like most peolple ive read about

why all have a moan at lfc 4 ever he was just speaking his mind its people like you that put people of these forums

thanks mate dont think you aloud to say anythin on here any more thats why rare i come on feel sorry for the little kids with nothin else to say.

I personally have had no such problems like this, but if you really feel this is an issue, then I would suggest to post it in the problems thread and/or the bugs forum and see what someone from SI's opinion is on the matter.

i will do mate guess am the unlucky 1 then

i will do mate guess am the unlucky 1 then

My opinion is that, yes you have been unlucky. That is football mate, most clubs go through an injury crisis every so often. So, unless this is literally wiping out all your players, I would say it is just bad luck

There is no injury bug

If you have nothing useful to say, then please don't say anything

played more than 3 games am into my 8th season

You miss the point.

You've played three games since patch according to your statement, and have decided that any injuries occuring therein are as a direct result of the update.

Injury realism cannot be assessed over 3 games, it should be assessed over a season.

You miss the point.

You've played three games since patch according to your statement, and have decided that any injuries occuring therein are as a direct result of the update.

Injury realism cannot be assessed over 3 games, it should be assessed over a season.

ok then ive just played a few more matches an still gettin the same

I'm confused, you told us at 19:44 in the other thread that you've stopped playing as you can't be bothered so..... you've played several games in about 110 seconds?

No. Thought not.

If you thnk it's a bug, you'll need to play half as season and then uploasd screenies and save game in the bugs forum for others to lau.. look at.

Based on your 2 minute turn around I'm not that convinced you've got anything to back it up other than poor decisions or training in-game.

I'm confused, you told us at 19:44 in the other thread that you've stopped playing as you can't be bothered so..... you've played several games in about 110 seconds?

No. Thought not.

If you thnk it's a bug, you'll need to play half as season and then uploasd screenies and save game in the bugs forum for others to lau.. look at.

Based on your 2 minute turn around I'm not that convinced you've got anything to back it up other than poor decisions or training in-game.

was playin it before i wrote replys on here is that a good enough answer 4 you but guess it wont will it

The thing that bothers me is that, these days, I can never have an injury or a run of injuries without wondering if it's a fault with the game. There was a time when I could just accept it, but these days I always have that nagging question in the back of my mind and I hate feeling that way.

And, for the benefit of certain people who think everything you say about 9.3.0 has to be positive, I'm still very impressed with it.

The thing that bothers me is that, these days, I can never have an injury or a run of injuries without wondering if it's a fault with the game. There was a time when I could just accept it, but these days I always have that nagging question in the back of my mind and I hate feeling that way.

And, for the benefit of certain people who think everything you say about 9.3.0 has to be positive, I'm still very impressed with it.

i thought the patch was fine myself mate untill i played a few matches an i think it has to be the patch as never got it on 9.2 played 8 seasons then it happens when install new patch but that just my opinion

It's not a bug. It's based on real life rates of injuries at the beginning of the season. They perhaps happen a bit too close together at times, but don't forget at the beginning of this season West Ham had 12 first teamers out and Newcastle had 10.

Besides, don't worry too much about it at the moment. They calm down a couple of months into the season.

I started a game on 9.3 with Galatasaray.

6 injuries in 3 friendlies, in low tempo games - so far. 3 of them are long term.

I'm not complaining though; it's realistic. Galatasaray get a player injured every match.

Also, pre-season, players are unfit and more injury prone so don't moan unless you're nearing the end of your season and it still seems unrealistic.

I am playing a new game with chelsea and just finished my first season and yeah at the start of the season I had some injury problems but overall its been ok. I mean look at how its been in the prem this season in real life. Arsenal have had many injurys and chelsea,everton, wigan, liverpool and well kinda most of the teams over the season have had injurys. I mean it sucks getting players injured but the happens in real life players get injured.:cool:

Newcastle at one stage were struggling to field an eleven. At the start of the season they aren't used to the strain after a long break; there is BOUND to be injuries. If someone posted a bug complaint on here every time they didn't think they were getting enough injuries there would be LOADS of those too. There is no injury bug, think of the positives not the negatives.

Oh, these whiney bi*ches, don't they just get on your nerves? SI has attempted to improve a game which you lot have been moaning needs improving for what, 3 months? Shut up and enjoy it. It has only just been released.

it drives me crazy so no doubt SI employees just view these pages and just shake their heads and think what the hell do we need to do to please these people

patch 9.3 is brilliant the best patch yet and has made fm09 a really top game

yes i've had 2 big injuries but in 6 months of a season i don't see that as a bug... i keep saying it but the 3D engine (v753) has made this the top football management game yet... occasionally i can be watching my team playing a rival and all of a sudden we take a shot and i'm on the edge of my seat as there seems to be a new fluent movement and new things are happening in every match it's awesome!

weldone SI on a great patch with very small issues left

I have experienced a sudden, significant increase in injuries since installing the patch.

In 10 games I have had 8 players get injuries of 3 weeks or more. I am in season 3 and have changed nothing in terms of training etc.

There is absolutely no way this is a coincidence.

I have experienced a sudden, significant increase in injuries since installing the patch.

In 10 games I have had 8 players get injuries of 3 weeks or more. I am in season 3 and have changed nothing in terms of training etc.

There is absolutely no way this is a coincidence.

"have changed nothing in trianing" have you looked at you coaches stars,they have been tweaked in the patch, check your fitness coaches!!!

I've long argued that the number of injuries is fine - too few if anything - it's just that the severity of the injuries was too much IMO. After IRL Premier League games, you're always talking about players picking up knocks and carrying niggles, so it's realistic, in that sense to have three or four players injured in a match on occasion. It's just that most of the time they can play in the next match, so the injury is just a niggle and normally should only last a couple of days.

That said, I've not tried 9.3.0 yet.

Thats rather unfortunate I agree. Do you not have any other goalies in your squad?

Does your leauge allow emergency keeper signings?

Well I have a 16 y.o. GK which is a real hot prospect but at the moment he can't cope with first team football. I'll have to try and find a loan. Fortunately, I'm mid-january :)

(btw, forgive my poor english)

I've never once believed there's an injury bug in any version of FM, but in my first few matches with 9.0.3 I've had a lot of players picking up knocks in matches that put them out of action for 1-2 weeks. In the game I just played I used all 3 subs in the first half due to knocks, and in the second half another player got a knock.

In 2 other matches I've played tonight I've had to replace 3 players in each with knocks.

Too early to judge if its a problem, but the amount of little injuries I'm getting in matches has increased dramatically since the new patch so far.

i never once moaned about the last patch which i was happy with so now am still gettin at least 2 injuryies a game no wonder people cant be bothered with it think i will be joining the champ manager team like most peolple ive read about

Is cm any good then? really?

This statement doesn't tell anyone anything. Different people will have different views on how many is too many. A few more details over a longer period of time would be useful and maybe screenies of your squad to show how many are injured.

TBH, your statement just makes you come across like you're telling porkies.

I'd quite like to see some proof from you guys claiming that injuries are bugged. Could you post screenshots of your leagues injury tables?

Yeh....... that

Well....17 games with 3 different teams now under 9.3.0, 1-2 players injured per game. And not playing players under 90% condition or who are not match fit. These are mostly minor injuries, though...but I am kind of fed up with message "XX had knock but can shake it off" etc. No they cannot...68% is usual max condition after that. So substitution is required.

Must be my tactics... Funnily, those players set to Tackling Hard seem to get injured less.

Archived