Strange Player sending off

hey guys

I was playing in a pre-season match as chelsea on 9.3 and at half time i got the message that Nicloas Anelka was being sent off. The reason for this was because he thought it was Full-time and tried to swap his shirt with Kaka. He was already on a yellow and we had to play the second half with 10 men. Eventually we won 4-1.

Has this ever happened to you???

wb

that h was a mistake, and believe me there is some ppl that talk nonsense, and write all kinds of things.

*cough* People. pEOplE. Slang isn't allowed here.

Why would anyone come on the forum to post a thread about a line in the commentary which he saw, but didn't immediately pause and screenshot it just for your benefit?

10 points? That was really offensive and he gets the same ban as a rick roll? Pfft.

Agreed, that just doesn't seem right to me that something as blatantly offensive as that carries the same amount of points as something like a Rick-Roll or posting a bit of spam

How can LFCFan justify such a lenient penalty for one of the most offensive things I have ever seen. How is that worth the same as a rickroll/spam etc.

I thought we were supposed to be getting consistant modding, surely that includes making sure the punishment fits the crime. Clearly not in this case!

Archived