Turning Off or filtering media message?

I am playing as Arsenal atm and I have about 50 good or potentially good players on my short list that I like to check out every few weeks to see how they are doing and to check their contract and happiness status.

Every single day of every single transfer window I have to wade thru at least 10 or more media speculation about Arsenal wanting to buy them and another 10 or more messages asking for my comment. This is getting tedious, is there a way to turn off or filter out these messages?

If you create a private shortlist then these messages should go away for any player on that private shortlist. The downside is you won't get news messages if someone else bids for them but since you check them regularly this probably won't be a big issue for you. IMO it's a bit over the top but there are probably some who would argue that having 50 players on a shortlist is a bit over the top as well icon_razz.gif

Personally I've found these parts of FM to be like working with someone you can't stand who keeps nattering on about nothing. Eventually I tune them out and nod my head, along with the occasional grunt like sound as if to agree with what they are saying. And just like FM sometimes they'll actually be telling me something of relevance but it'll be in one ear and out the other.

Archived