Have you ever won the lot....

In one season?

I dont mean just domestically....the whole lot that is possible for a European club side

Domestic League

Domestic Cup

Domestic League Cup (if applicable)

Domestic Super Cup

UEFA Super Cup

Champions League

World Club Championship

Its possible to have a go in FM09 with Man Utd

I think FM08 was missing the Supercoppa Italiana for AC Milan on FM08

Just wondered if anyone had ever done it on any of their games...?

Just won them all in 2011/12 with Inter. Got beat in the final of the European Championships too!! That would have made a nice addition to the set. 3 years unbeaten in all competitions with Inter - I'm guessing about 180 games :thup:

I resigned in the summer, hoping to get the Lazio job for a new challenge (around £54m in debt and a poor team) - I got it in the December, so I've got plenty work to do.

In FM08 I found it quite easy to do with Man Utd. Great players + excellent tactics meant a three year unbeaten run on that save before I got bored, started a new save with a lower league club and soon learnt the art of "accepting defeat gracefully". Have not tried in FM09 yet, but having started with the mighty Altrincham this time, would be quite happy to win everything they're eligable for ;)

Yes, many times. I can also add to that list the European Championship and World Cup with England. My English team had 11 starting players from my all English Man Utd side (media reports of me being biased a plenty) BUT i won them so they can kiss my footballs!!! :p

Domestic League

Domestic Cup

Domestic League Cup (if applicable)

Domestic Super Cup

UEFA Super Cup

Champions League

World Club Championship

That's all good but what about the lower league cup... e.g. Johnstone's Paint... I don't think anyone has done well unless they've won the top 5 with UEFA Cup and JPT. THat would be an achievement! And in South Africa they have LOADS of cups! And don't Germany have a special kind of cup at the start for the top 4 teams? I've never played in it just seen it so I might be getting confused!

Won every one apart from the the Carling Cup in the 2012-13 season with my Newcastle team, lost to West Brom 2-1 in the semi final, Miller scored in the 96 minute. You might have guessed I wasn't in the best of moods after that.

Archived