FM Club - amazing prize draw!

• SI Staff

Following on from last months prize draw to win an exclusive pair of Nike Total 90 Custom ID created FM2009 boots, this months prize is, somehow, even better!

We're giving away not 1, not 2, but 3 Intel Centrino 2 technology laptops design by Invasion, completely customised in FM2009 style!

FM09 on Intel Centrino 2 technology laptops provide you with a better mobile gaming experience. While playing FM09, you can easily see if you are connected to power or running from the battery. When you're gaming on the go, the new battery indicator found in the new patch for Football Manager 2009 ensures that you won't run out of juice during those key matches. In addidtion, the processor usage graph let's you easily see how the power of Intel Multi-core techonology delivers you a faster gaming experience.

If this prize wasn't enough, 25 runners up will also win the chance to give your laptop a makeoever with some Intel Centrino 2 / Football Manager 2009 skins (winners will need to provide the dimensions of their laptop).

If you haven't already joined FM Club, and you own Football Manager 2009 or Football Manager Handheld 2009, all you need to do is go to www.footballmanager.com/fmclub and register there with the code that you find on the back page of your manual.

To find out more details about how Sports Interactive and Intel are working together, go to http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=2789301#post2789301

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't mind a laptop, already have one but two would be great.

I also have one, but its hardly fit for playing FM, that sexy piece of machinery up for grabs may be my ticket into viewing matches in 3D:D

I would have that laptop regardless of performance, it looks so awesome:p

Jeez, leave Miles alone you two. He will just think you are a pair of pikeys and rig the comp against you :p

How come I didn't get no email? Been signed up to the FM Club thing for a good few months now and I can sign into the FM Club bit on the FM website, but no email. What have I done to deserve this snub? :(

Jeez, leave Miles alone you two. He will just think you are a pair of pikeys and rig the comp against you :p

How come I didn't get no email? Been signed up to the FM Club thing for a good few months now and I can sign into the FM Club bit on the FM website, but no email. What have I done to deserve this snub? :(

There is no harm in a little corruption:P

Joking.:D

I presume you have been automatically entered?

There is no harm in a little corruption:P

Joking.:D

I presume you have been automatically entered?

Ah yes, nothing quite like a little harmless corruption. (Surely that is an oxymoron?)

I presume I have been entered, just as I presume I have been entered for every other draw. Just seems odd that some of us have received the mail when others, like me, haven't

Ah yes, nothing quite like a little harmless corruption. (Surely that is an oxymoron?)

I presume I have been entered, just as I presume I have been entered for every other draw. Just seems odd that some of us have received the mail when others, like me, haven't

I assume it is a marketing thing, to get more people to join, they target people from these forums and try and entice them (the laptop) to join.

If you are already a member you will be last on the mailing list.

The above is my logical opinion and may or may not be true.

I guess you will get it later on or tomorrow:thup:

Anybody...?

You need the serial number (Or whatever it is called) of the game, and IIRC you can get this via Steam by right clicking on FM in Steam and there is an option there somewhere to view this number

Sorry that that is pretty vague, but I don't use Steam and only vaguely remember it from when someone asked this months ago

Right click on the game and select view game cd key. You can then copy and paste in to your clipboard and in the fm club website :thup:

Thats what ftg meant to say :p

There we go, knew someone more intelligent (read smug :p) than me would give the proper answer

That laptop looks great and would be a huge upgrade to my current laptop which needs upgrading this year.

I am not brilliant at reading through loads of specs but out of interest how big is the hard drive on it?

250 go apparently:confused:

There are a few typo's in the FM club write up as it has Windows ultimate:eek:

Its a good sized hard drive:thup:

250 go apparently:confused:

There are a few typo's in the FM club write up as it has Windows ultimate:eek:

Its a good sized hard drive:thup:

Thanks, that would explain why I was struggling more than usual with a list of specs. Its always harder when key letters are wrong! The Windows Ultimate confused me too. 250 gig would be more than double what I have currently :)

That laptop looks great and would be a huge upgrade to my current laptop which needs upgrading this year.

I am not brilliant at reading through loads of specs but out of interest how big is the hard drive on it?

Think it said it was 250 gig.

Decent specs alround. It'll run many new games on the market today. But of course it would only be used for FM is I was to be lucky enough to win one. ;)

Archived