We really need a "Stop chasing my player under long term contract" press option.

I get a good player, get him signed to a break the bank long term deal and got him all lovie dovie about the the club with the club and myself listed as favs. Next thing I know some big time managers constantly keep singing his praises and he wants to bolt.

Now if I'm in the title chase and euro competitions year in and year out and the player has a good long term contract and loves the club shouldn't I be able to go ballistic to try to warn off other managers? I seem to recall one of the EPL managers doing that earlier this year, although not successfully. :(

I realize the turnover in football is incredible but dangit for once I'd like to have a great player who considers himself a lifer at the club. I'm sure someone will say my rep needs to build, I'd just like the chance to yell back at the other coaches because the "warn off other coaches" option doesn't seem to do much to deter them so I'd like a "GET OFF MY LAWN YOU PUNK!" choice. ;)

Every manager in the world tap up everyone of my player every time i click Continue. I've managed to hold on to them, but some where Unh for a little bit.

It's so annoying. I usually just say "X is unsure about X".

Archived