Help with understanding Physios 9.0.3

I've just patched up to 9.0.3 and i went to start a new game with Man Utd and i noticed that the players that are injured at the start of the game have very vauge descriptions for the ammount of time they'll be out for. None are "will be out for a month" or "out for two weeks", now they all have descriptions such as "out for between one or two months" or "out for between a week and a month".

I tried getting in physios with a attribute of 20 for physiotherapy but that hasn't made any difference.

Has anyone else noticed this?

but if they are pre set injuries should they not have a set time of return meaning that the description on the player whould say "out for 2 weeks" rather than "out for between 2 weeks and a month"???

Perhaps. What happens when in-game injuries happen, how is your physio describing those?

It always used to be that the better the physio the more accurate the assessment was.

I'm never quite sure about exactly what the physios actually do in this game. Are they just there to assess injury time? Or does a better physio mean that injuries get better faster? And is there any advantage in having more than one physio?

Anybody know for sure?

Maybe other stats such as determination and motivation are needed for the physios with 903 to be able to determine injury lengths correctly. They changed this for coaches so I'm assuming it's affecting your physio. If his other stats are very low he might not be good at predicting return dates regardles of the high physio stat.

Archived