Anyone noticed an injury increase since new patch?

I have noticed since installing 9.3.0 that alot of my players are easily becoming injured, it seems to be 1 injury in almost every game i play. 1 player went out 4 9-11 months with cruciate ligament damage in the first game i play with the patch.

Anyone else had similar problems? it might just be coincidence.

I have noticed since installing 9.3.0 that alot of my players are easily becoming injured, it seems to be 1 injury in almost every game i play. 1 player went out 4 9-11 months with cruciate ligament damage in the first game i play with the patch.

Anyone else had similar problems? it might just be coincidence.

Wow... That is the most annoying thing ever. Why can't you just type actual words? You know, actual words? Oh my God! I can hit '4' and make myself hard to understand and look like a complete twit or type 3 quick and easy letters to write 'for' so people can' easily see what I'm writing, especially went followed immediately by numbers!

Anyhow, I've noticed that there's more injuries that put players out for a short amount of time (a week) and less that take them out for a month or so.

Anyhow, I've noticed that there's more injuries that put players out for a short amount of time (a week) and less that take them out for a month or so.

Keeping in mind I've only played a limited amount of time with 9.3.0 in my game so far, I am also noticing more day-to-day/week long injuries so far, which is actually quite nice. Many of them aren't bad enough to keep them from playing, as well. Makes for some interesting line up decisions. :)

Since the new patch I have had

Calf muscle injury, 3-4 months - match injury, first team AMR (that was the first game with the new patch)

Groin Strain, 2-3 weeks - match injury, first team MC

Calf muscle again 3 months - match injury, first team SC

Broken finger 3 weeks - training injury, first team GK

and 4 more minor injuries - all match injuries

Those injuries accured from 22.4. until 21.5. that is 8 games. All players are on last notch medium training. As you can see, 4 of my starting 11 are out, and I have to play the CL final against Arsenal :(

Wow... That is the most annoying thing ever. Why can't you just type actual words? You know, actual words? Oh my God! I can hit '4' and make myself hard to understand and look like a complete twit or type 3 quick and easy letters to write 'for' so people can' easily see what I'm writing, especially went followed immediately by numbers!

Was there really any need for this bit? Yes, text speak is annoying. But the opening poster used only 1 bit of text speak and did not deserve to be subject to this condesending rubbish from you, which quite frankly makes you look a lot worse than him.

To the OP, I think you've just been unlucky.

In one of the recent 9.3.0 threads (either feedback or the faq thread), SI have said after testing both in-house and the beta testing, they're happy that the injury levels are realistic.

Maybe it shoudn't be so realistic but more playable.

Was there really any need for this bit? Yes, text speak is annoying. But the opening poster used only 1 bit of text speak and did not deserve to be subject to this condesending rubbish from you, which quite frankly makes you look a lot worse than him.

Yes, if we start down the road of heaping criticism on people about text speak or spelling or punctuation or what have you, we will end up with a lot of irritated posters and lose sight of what they are actually trying to say.

To the OP, we'll soon know if there really is a problem or not, because, as surely as the night follows the day, if there is, people will come onto threads like this and start moaning about it!

Yep... I'm sick of seeing this annoying crap.

Ah well, we must all be ever so careful then. It would never do to have you upset, would it?

Upset... I'm just getting annoyed with people typing like that, I might as well start tYpINg lIKe thIs. tHAt SuRe wOuLD bE rEaLlY aNnoYiNg wOuLn'T iT?

You saying you don't like text talk, I could say I don't like seeing the word c**p which in my book is swearing.

In my book crap means... Well crap, not swearing at all. Maybe you speak a different language to me though.

No. Come back in 5+ seasons.

That's the spirit. It's early days, we can all complain when we're all getting this for years on end.

<<<< Moron, all he said was four big deal, hardly a reason to give him a hazing.
Ah well, we must all be ever so careful then. It would never do to have you upset, would it?
funny sarcasm.
You saying you don't like text talk, I could say I don't like seeing the word c**p which in my book is swearing.
<<< what a baby

i mean half of you people on here are so up your own ass's kickin off cus someone puts 4 instead of for, 'crap which in my book is swearing' jesus give me a break how old are you 11, alot of people on here need to chill out and quit actin like there on the SI payrole, when your just behind a desk on a 'look at me im tough' keyboard.

Archived