Where's the option to have international managers... "dealt with"?

Aquilani, Vucinic and Mexes come back hurt.

Okay, France probably needs Mexes. Italy has plenty of midfield talent to qualify for the WC without Aquilani don't they?!

And don't even get me started on Montenegro, might as well play the Under-19s with their chances.

BTW, I have Real Madrid in a week in the UCL. :(

(Mexes and Vucinic are only out for 7-10 days... Aquilani broke his forearm and is out for a month or so, though.)

are you saying that you want to be able to take action against a manager cause your players got injured? should they take action against you if they got injured the week before a world cup qualifier? Cant recall many managers saying i think we are good enough to leave one of our best players out, i mean we are only trying to qualify for the world cup... would be a ridiculous feature to add, hence why they wont!

are you saying that you want to be able to take action against a manager cause your players got injured? should they take action against you if they got injured the week before a world cup qualifier? Cant recall many managers saying i think we are good enough to leave one of our best players out, i mean we are only trying to qualify for the world cup... would be a ridiculous feature to add, hence why they wont!

Dude it's done in real life if i was in his situation i would be very annoyed:mad:

don't take it out on him

there should be this feature

I'm not annoyed. :)

Like I said, was just having a bit of fun and I was "asking" where the option to have the manager "taken out" so-to-speak was. :)

As far as real life, I believe there are legal agreements in place where-by club teams will be compensated financially if a player if injured in international player.

Nothing can happen to a manager as it's not really his fault if a player gets hurt (I suppose you could argue he bares some responsibility if he plays someone with a nagging injury making him more at risk.)

exactly, i guess i misinterpreted your heading, my bad, no offense intended! i think a club can get compensation but i don't think they have an agreement, i think they must make a claim through the relevant channels etc. Would be nice to incorporate that feature into a news item etc

Archived