Media comments

Bit fed up of getting the same comments! Also, can't seem to find an editor for 2009. Anyone know where this can be found? Also if anyone has a good new database of comments (not sure if this is possible to do like) can you provide me with it?

Lots of favours there so thanks in advance!!

If you installed or authenticated your game through Steam, you will find the editor at:

C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Football Manager 2009\Tools\

if you didn't use Steam at all it will be at:

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\Tools\

No idea about the media comments thing though

• 2 weeks later...

There was a Media Comments Editor way back in 05, the file was v1.0 and called 389.exe - however, this doesn't seem to have the information/data needed to edit any media comments for the current version.

Is there an updated one, since one of the selections on the 'Options' drop down menu of 9.3.0 is: "Refresh Media Comments", making a direct reference to the Media Comments Editor... so any ideas where I can get hold of this??

In addition, I can't seem to make any amendments to the 'press conferences' xml files within the data/media contents within the Sports Interactive 'My Documents' structure - I make changes, I run the 'Refresh Media Comments' thing but nada... zilch... so are these set anywhere else, and is there a way that these can be edited??

T.I.A....

Archived