New type of injury bug?

Do you have a physio?

Rudi Farquharson

picture2ffv.th.png

Now granted, his physiotherapy isn't the best. But before the patch he was decent at predicting the time out, if not excellent. Now I haven't read the changelist for the new patch in great detail as of yet, so whether the physiotherapy attribute now has more bearing on the predicted time out, I don't know.

However, even if this were the case, it is fairly common knowledge that even the worst twisted ankle would take a couple of months MAX to heal. I know this and IRL I'd have a physiotherapy attribute of 1!

For it to be so long surely it would have to be ligament damage, a tear or a break?

Can you let us know as you play on how long he is *actually* out for?

So we can identify if the text or the injury itself is broken.

Sure, I'll keep things posted in here.

One 'in-game' week on and the only development is that the "between 5 months and 6 months" now says "expected to be out for around 5 months."

It told me one of my player's would be out for between...12 days and 2 weeks... is not 2 weeks fourteen days, so why let me know he could be out for a further 2 days?

I don't quite understand what the problem is? Your physio is stating an expected time of recovery. I'd say 12-14 days is a fairly accurate estimation (obviously depending on the injury). No point in him saying "Player X will be out for 12 days" incase he's out for 13 or 14.

The reason I started this thread wasn't to do with the actual estimation in itself. It was more to do with the type of injury and the expected time out being stated for that particular injury. For example I'd have no problem with 5-6 months if it was some type of break, but for a twisted ankle??

Archived