My nets have turned white

the nets were white and no longer transparent, now ive just started up a game and this has happened....

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/3379/picture1gcp.png

That happened to me yesterday on my 9.2.0 game. No good reason, nothing had changed on my system, pure coincidence that it was the day the patch came out ... . Patching the game fixed it. It's a cunning scheme to force you to patch the game.

That happened to me yesterday on my 9.2.0 game. No good reason, nothing had changed on my system, pure coincidence that it was the day the patch came out ... . Patching the game fixed it. It's a cunning scheme to force you to patch the game.

i also noticed the problems started yesterday, wierd

That's really odd, I had a textures glitch where half the pitch didn't show the day before the patch too (running 9.2), I've had no issues since, and had never had issues before. Spooky! 9.3 looks significantly better though, and love the goal improvements, well done SI!

I hope we can get some better net physics in the next version to add to the satisfaction of scoring goals :-)

Could you uncheck skin cache from options and reload the skin? Cheers.

Anyone that has this problem after 9.3.0, could you post a copy of your direct x please? Cheers.

While I'm not having this issue (and I'm glad the players no longer all have bright pinky-purple boots and stuff :D), by "post a copy of your direct x", I take it you're meaning for them to run dxdiag.exe and post info from it?

Archived