Rapidshare issue

I am perfectly aware that the content of other sites is not, and will never be the responsibility of SI. This said, why do you keep using sites like rapidshare that use 18+ advertising? You are bombarded with ads for the MySpace and Facebook of sex, hardly appropriate for a game that will be updated by many impressionable youths, indeed, in reality many people downloading it at work will therefore be contraveening their company policies on this type of thing. Something to think about.

Rapidshare in my opinion is one of the best online hosting sites. If you have an account (as I do) its pretty much the best place to download the patch from (No advertising as well just a direct link)

There are plenty of other avenues for downloading the patch and I can't say I've ever noticed this advertising, saying that I haven't downloaded something as a free user in a looooong time :)

• SI Staff

We spoke about it earlier today - as has been pointed out, we're not responsible for advertising on external sites, and the Rapidshare service is very useful for releasing patches easily.

SEGA are going to investigate other solutions for future releases and downloads. We and they simply don't have the bandwidth ourselves that can cope with releasing patches, hence working with STEAM, releasing through torrents, and using Rapidshare.

I agree that it's not ideal, and you would never get such advertising in game or on our websites.

Archived