Experiencing a load game bug

Hello everyone. I am currently experiencing a bug right now.

Last night i saved my game managing Galatasaray.

Today when i woke up i wanted to reload my last saved game but although it says loading and a new screen comes up, i can not access to my squads or anything else.

Here is a screenshot

82838762.th.jpg

As you can see that it says in the below that I am a manager of Galatasaray, but my status says Not Connected.

Also in the above the My manager button is grayed out for some weird reason and bookmarks are not accesible.

This happens right after i load my game. My season had started june 27th and i am in july 15th right now.

What seems to be the problem. When i push continue why can't i continue.

Ok great i just realized something.

I will send you my fixtures right now

gs2.th.jpg

see the first two games? i played friendlies against Dinamo Kiev and Kriyat Shmnoya but i DID NOT play the next two friendlies.

When i went to sleep i DID NOT retire i just saved my game right after the second friendly.

More funnier thing is notice that there is no apply for a job button in the screen.

If i had somehow left the club and resigned (which i did not) wouldnt such button come up?

Sorry, I can't actually see your picture right now so I'm really guessing, but what happens if you click your manager name next to where it says 'not connected'?

hello my friend. i cant click my name for some reason

here is a link that says Arda Sekerci (me) is still the manager of Galatasaray.

but i can not access anything within the game.

gs3h.th.jpg

Sorry, I can't actually see your picture right now so I'm really guessing, but what happens if you click your manager name next to where it says 'not connected'?

i clicked my manager name and my manager stats pop up saying i am the manager of galatasaray

yet i have no control over the game and over my team.

this is a serious bug Chris.. i never experienced it before. I wonder if anyone else experienced it.

Never happend to me in any other FM games andnever happened in 9.1.0 and 9.2.0 patch.

I can upload my save game if you like (though you have to tell me how)

You'll find instructions on using our FTP in the Bugs forum. PM me when it's uploaded and tell me the filename and I'll look at it when I get into the offices.

i will do it but there is a funeral i need to attempt. I will do it when i come back.

by the way when i click continue the game proceeds as if i am retired or i am in holiday

which i am not.

i will do it but there is a funeral i need to attempt. I will do it when i come back.

by the way when i click continue the game proceeds as if i am retired or i am in holiday

which i am not.

i dont know how to use FTP

can i email the save game files i have.

I got 3 save game files.

all three around 22,500 kbs...

We can't get email at work, I'm afraid. You could use Filefront?

Before you do that, what happens if you click 'not connected'?

ok thats weird

good thinking.

When i click not connected it asks for a password

i NEVER set passwords to my games.

Also i am putting passwords but it does not accept.

honestly weird.

lets continue when i am back. i really need to go.

can't he find his password in the Profile0.xml file by opening it with notepad? The one in c:\*user*\Application Data\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\settings\Version 901\ ?

I don't use passwords but it is surely possible to find it and I'm guessing its in there around <string id="pass"/> somewhere?

well i thought about putting a password wrongly, but than i would have to put it in 2 places wrongly since i need to confirm the password in the beginning.

Anyway i deleted the file and started a new game so far no problems

i dont know what it is about but i am assuming it was in my end.

Enter 'Sportsinteractive' as one word as the password. This will unlock the manager.

ah shoot.. i wish i knew it sooner.

i deleted that file and started a new game.

no biggie since i had started that saved game just last night with the new database and patch.

By the way the new patch did improve the game a lot. good job.

i never have any slow downs.

One more question, i had a problem with 9.2.0 when running the game full screen as i was adviced to run the game in windowed mode.

Is this problem solved? i missed it in the changelist and also i dont want to try and see my game and computer freeze.

Archived