New Stadium

Can anybody help me out with this, Im playing as Portsmouth and am stuck at Fratton Park. The board say they cant expand when i ask because the council wont allow expansion. After selling off a few players for some good money my balance is now just under 100mill and im in europe too.

Was just wondering what needs to be done to get a new stadium built? Im only starting my second season so maybe its far too soon for a new one, but i was just wondering if anyone has had a new stadium built and what you did??

Thanks!

It's just a matter of patience i'm afraid. If your bank balance is good, you are doing well in competitions and most importantly are packing out your ground every game then sooner or later the board should build a stadium. Sorry i can't be more positive.

I play with Danish side Viborg FF. I am currently in the season of 2023/2024 and my board keeps rejecting plans for a new stadium. My bank balance is currently around 100 million ponds and my attendance is currently at an average of 14950 with a stadium limit of 15000.

I have won the champions league 3 years in a row now and 5 times over all. I have won the league 13 times as I started in the second best league.

For me this seems like a bug.

Btw. the "council" wont allow an expansion in my case either!

I play with Danish side Viborg FF. I am currently in the season of 2023/2024 and my board keeps rejecting plans for a new stadium. My bank balance is currently around 100 million ponds and my attendance is currently at an average of 14950 with a stadium limit of 15000.

I have won the champions league 3 years in a row now and 5 times over all. I have won the league 13 times as I started in the second best league.

For me this seems like a bug.

Btw. the "council" wont allow an expansion in my case either!

The fix list for 9.30 states that they have improved the chances of getting a new stadium iirc so you may have more luck after installing the patch. Good luck with it both of you :thup:

Archived