Biggest Win?

19-0 my recent preseason.

That match was against no other than Sheffied FC as I honoured the oldest club in the World with a friendly on their turf.

This was well followed up by a 12-0 thrashing of the Brewers in my yearly preseason visit to Burton.

Actually, come to think of it, that result shocked me a tad, it's normally only three to four nil, there was one 7-0 a few years earlier, but 12-0...

• 4 months later...

I had a 16-0 in a World Club Championship semi on FM07. Arsenal vs someone I forget.

On '09 my record in friendlies is about 20-0, and in any significant competitive game it's probably "only" Wolves 10 - 0 Zenit in the CL 1st knock-out round.

I think my biggest win was probably an 11-0 win for Guisely (sp) against Farsley in the Conference North playoff final. Not sure how it happened as they finished above us in the league and should have comfortably won. Must have been one of those freak games where nearly every shot goes in. Not complaining though.

For some weird coincidence, my pre-season friendlies against non-leaguers ALWAYS end un 15-0.

I managed a 17-0 once, but it was a one-off thing... then it's always 15-0.

In league/cup I think I've never gone past a 6-0 or 7-1... but since one 0-6 was away against Inter Milan, I won't complain :)

26-0.

In my first campaign with FM07(?) I dual-managed the highest rank club in England (Chelsea) with the lowest ranked playable team (Bradford Park Avenue). I just wanted to see the difference between the two extremes in a match. I brought them together for the first friendly and that was the result. I'm not letting on who scored 26 though ....

I can't think off the top of my head but I did have a 7-0 win against PSV last night in my West Ham save. I was 1-0 down after the 1st leg (Europa League) and I told them I expected a win at Upton Park. They delivered :D

I'm Man City in my 4th season. I've never finsihed outside the top 4 but i've never won a league game by more than 3 goals on this save. Good job that I'm more clinical in europe.

26-0.

In my first campaign with FM07(?) I dual-managed the highest rank club in England (Chelsea) with the lowest ranked playable team (Bradford Park Avenue). I just wanted to see the difference between the two extremes in a match. I brought them together for the first friendly and that was the result. I'm not letting on who scored 26 though ....

Drogs? Lamps?

• 2 weeks later...
A couple of 7-0s, a 9-0 and an 11-0 (that was Wolves V Southend league cup - not a bad effort :p)

wolves and southend, dat is da fukin easiest game eva, only 11-0, dat is wnk man!!

i once beet real madrdi 14-0 wiv Los Che

dood you is baaaad

From memory on my current game it was in Champions League and 8-0 against Ajax. Itwas one of the best games I have seen my team play, had to save the game as they just controlled the game and destroyed Ajax, was well chuffed.

When i was Arsenal i beat a team who's name escaped me 9-0 at home in Champs league qualifying, and 16-0 away.

So, my biggest win was 16-0 and biggest aggregate score 25-0

Don't have a screeny since my laptop crashed, sadly i couldn't repeat the feat on my new game where i lost 1-0 to FC Twente on aggregate :'(

19-0 my recent preseason.

That match was against no other than Sheffied FC as I honoured the oldest club in the World with a friendly on their turf.

This was well followed up by a 12-0 thrashing of the Brewers in my yearly preseason visit to Burton.

Actually, come to think of it, that result shocked me a tad, it's normally only three to four nil, there was one 7-0 a few years earlier, but 12-0...

I know this has nothing to do with the original topic but I thought Notts County were the oldest professional club in the world.

I know this has nothing to do with the original topic but I thought Notts County were the oldest professional club in the world.

yeah think they are. SU are the oldest but NC were professional before them. small world but this came up in a quiz night on Sunday and a bit of an argument broke out over it.

Archived