I have lost "Make Available For Reserves"

Are these all old save games from before the patch people are having this problem with or what? I don't plan on patching my game till Sunday and I'd like to carry on with my old save. If it's a problem for everyones save before the patch I'll just have to untick everyone for reserves before I do I guess.

Hmmm, the option is no longer there for me either. But i haven't entered my reserve team in the league as i don't have enough players. Saying that though, i'm currently playing as Lurgan Celtic and my reserve team plays in the Intermediate cup, i have just had a message asking what players i want to make available for reserves. However, like you said, i don't have the option on the actually personal players screen.

I have a horrible suspicion that it's been removed for players whose reserve teams don't have official fixtures: I too am playing in Italy. But this is silly; I arrange friendlies throughout the season for the reserves to get my fringe first-teamers match practice, and now it has been made a lot more time-consuming for me to do this.

For those that have lost it: are you using a custom skin?

Yup.

If so, does switching to the FM skin and turning off skin cache and reloading the skin fix it?

It doesn't appear under the default FM skin or when I go back to my custom skin (nor any other custom skin I tried.)

Yeah i reported this in the bugs forum. It seems to be when the reserve team arent in a league. I used this option a lot, now its just a real pain actually moving players from 1st to reserves and back again. Im hoping they will bring out one further patch to correct this as it seems to be a popular option for people.

I was going to say, some teams don't have a reserve team at all - I don't think any teams do in Italy. It's all based on real life, so Wolves are another side without a reserve team.

Yes, but the option was still there until this patch (since you have reserve teams in Italy regardless of whether they play or not), which is why people are noticing it.

For me, as long as it works in leagues where you do have a reserve team playing, it's okay. Other people may have a different opinion, though. :)

I'm playing a game with 2 teams, i took over west ham while being portugal manager, and i was allready managing rushden and diamonds, the option only disapeared in the rushden squad in the west ham squad i still have the option.

I added some managers to see what happens and all have the option except for rushden

• 2 weeks later...

YES THIS OPTION DISAPPEARED FOR ME TOO.

I made a thread about it and someone said I'm I running a reserve league. The thing is I'm sure I accepted a request for the reserve league. I never holiday during that option. For some strange reason I wasn't entered into the reserve league. Now when I set friendlies up for my reserve team I don't get the available for reserve sqaud option.

What do I do? I don't haev custom skin. Default FM skin.

• 1 month later...

Archived