Downloaded Patch. Now its telling me i need to pay $30 to play my game?

I bought this game on the day it came out and have played it fine with no problems.

Now i have installed new patch it wont let me play and takes my to an activation screen and wants me to pay $29.99 to register.

Anyone else had this problem?

Anyone know where i can go to get help from SI?

I cant believe this its ridiculous

Apparently mate, there's two patch downloads for the MAC version. Downloading the wrong one will see your problem occur. I think you need to download the other. I will try to find some more information and a link if you are confused.

I think I know what you may have done. Did you get the standard mac patch? If you have a digital version you need the eSellerate patch not the normal one.

The eSellerate patch is here:

- FM 2009 v9.3.0 - Mac (eSellerate)

Download and install that and give it a go, if it doesn't work you will have to uninstall the game completely and start again (eSellerate should keep your purchase details for re-activation).

If that is how you got the game, you may have to follow this, if not, you may have got this patch and need the other. Good luck.

Thank you so much Leclercq, i went back to the download page and noticed there are 2 patches for mac as you said one for digital and one for normal. I never noticed the first time and downloaded the wrong one like a fool.

Downloaded the right one now and it works a treat, thanks once again

Archived