How Can I Improve My Club's Finances?

I'm in my 3rd season with Brescia and finding it hard to compete financially with the rest of the division.

I don't understand it. I have never gone over my wage budget and I'm currently £30k under the budget.

My transfer budget is laughable compared to the rest of the league so I can't sign big names to generate money from shirt sales. I fear I might have to sell my biggest players but if I did I know I'll be doomed for relegation.

Help needed please!

Brescia.png

Scout, scout, scout. In Italy, a lot of good young players go unsigned. Make sure you are aware of them and offer contracts to them when you can. Then sell them once they are older or gain a little recognition. In my current game, I bought a young midfielder for 3.8 million. He is now worth over 30 million. I signed a young Italian striker on a free. The last bid on him was 15 million.

Scout, scout, scout. In Italy, a lot of good young players go unsigned. Make sure you are aware of them and offer contracts to them when you can. Then sell them once they are older or gain a little recognition. In my current game, I bought a young midfielder for 3.8 million. He is now worth over 30 million. I signed a young Italian striker on a free. The last bid on him was 15 million.

That's one of the problems. I never have enough transfer money

Sorry, but what skin is that? it looks pretty sexy, might give it a go when i find out what its name is and where i can get it!

And since your in italy, try co-owning some players, its relatively cheap and you might find some good players.

Or look at all the unnattached players if your desperate, get some on a free, survive the season, sell them on

Sorry, but what skin is that? it looks pretty sexy, might give it a go when i find out what its name is and where i can get it!

And since your in italy, try co-owning some players, its relatively cheap and you might find some good players.

Or look at all the unnattached players if your desperate, get some on a free, survive the season, sell them on

http://files.filefront.com/Fourzip/;13241908;/fileinfo.html

Here you go.

I'm in my 3rd season with Brescia and finding it hard to compete financially with the rest of the division.

I don't understand it. I have never gone over my wage budget and I'm currently £30k under the budget.

My transfer budget is laughable compared to the rest of the league so I can't sign big names to generate money from shirt sales. I fear I might have to sell my biggest players but if I did I know I'll be doomed for relegation.

Help needed please!

No-one yet has mentioned extra fees.

Even though you are under your wage budget what appearance fees, clean sheet bonuses, goal bonuses do your team receive.

I know from experience that these can add significant sums onto a players wage and make a large dent in your finances.

I always find that feeder clubs can make a big difference to your income the best ones are usually from the USA China or Japan as you can build a brand and make extra money from commercial income,

This brings in finaces to your club.

Try setting up a tour of the above mentioned countries in pre season and then when it's finished ask the board for a feeder club.

sorry but feeder's ,you pay them ,not pay you . I have the same problem with finances. And i just caught a feeder club that was i paying 4million per year :S

if your paying 4mill then you should be rakeing in atleast 7?

a few people were takeing the mic for me doing this. but my youth teams have about 20player each season "all scots" who i train & sell. no cheating

10years iv done this & i now have a bank balance of over 1billion.

Nobody was "taking the mic" in that thread you are referring to. I do this a little as well but some people just disagreed that it is realistic for Real Madrid to do this which I think is fair. But anyone can play the game whatever way they like.

Archived