Man City Transfers`

I was under the impression that Man City's spending on players was going to be decreased in the latest patch. However I have run a season and it seems thier spending is higher than before.

They have signed

Barry

Zhirkov

Valencia

Vagner Love

Srna

Glen Johnson

Arteta

Kerrision

Yobo

for a combined £151 million

Selling only

Vassel and Petrov for a combined £6 mill

We don't know exactly how City will spend in the summer transfer window as they have not has a whole summer window in real life. However i cannot imagine them spending this amount on such quality players. Plus their squad is now absoloutly huge. This spending isnt helping them either they are struggleing in the league.

Has anyone else found this on the latest patch or is this a fluke.

I don't know why, and I don't know why Man City don't play him irl - or is he injured? Hes a brilliant player, I think the best left winger in the premiership.. better than Ashley Young imho

He was great for me for Lazio because he did exactly what I wanted him to do, if you set his player instructions appropriately for his specialities then he can be brilliant for you

I think Petrov is one of the best left wingers in the premiership for sure when he's not injured. Been rather inconsistent for me in my game on 9.2 though, currently benchwarming to a 19 year old south american. Petrov seemed to play better when he was unhappy and wanted to leave strangely enough

Archived