Help a High

I'm one of these people who likes playing the game at high speed (matchday is simply a blur of text), so I'm always exasperated by the few seconds of delay when I go into the pits to bring on my super sub.

I guess this delay is caused by loading up the mini game, the delay only occurs the first time I go to the tactics screen.

Anything I can do?

Going on holiday is always an option but I'm more in depth than that, though admittedly I'm not as in depth as someone who watches the games. I'm just used to playing at high speed so it doesn't seem fast.

No, I'm not on drugs, unless FM2009 counts! :)

Going on holiday is always an option but I'm more in depth than that, though admittedly I'm not as in depth as someone who watches the games. I'm just used to playing at high speed so it doesn't seem fast.

No, I'm not on drugs, unless FM2009 counts! :)

Yes, FM09 does count.

Does this lag happen on every system?

i have the same problem as the OP, though it takes two minutes before it loads and i can make my changes (no exaggeration) even when it is finished it is really slow dragging the player across.

I tried doing all three subs at half time but i find this could ruin the game, especially if injuries occur in the second half.

I originally put this problem down as the affects of a slow laptop.

How do we take out that small match screen then?

It would be a massive help

http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=2097887&postcount=7

A little tip from someone who always forgets to do it and ends up having to recode a couple hundred lines as a result: ALWAYS back up the original file before you make any changes :) (especially if you're not 110% sure what you're doing)

Hahaha that sounds extremely compllicated, i think ill just put up with the problem, im not risking the wellbeing of my game just to remove a minor feature.:thup:

Archived