New patch, yet massive multiplayer bug remains

• SI Staff

We havent seen this bug in ages, and did fix a potential cause, but cant be 100% sure its fixed until it gets played by a larger sample.

In other words we think and hope that its fixed.

We havent seen this bug in ages, and did fix a potential cause, but cant be 100% sure its fixed until it gets played by a larger sample.

In other words we think and hope that its fixed.

The bug has never been mentioned in patch notes.

And yes, the bug still remains. There's an entire thread with exact details on how to duplicate it. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=67848

Vista + Mac = red eyed rage frustration

Why the hell do people buy macs anyway, just PC's with limited functionality for 3 times the price.. just for the stupid little apple logo

A really stupid reply without the apple logo. :)

As long as there are macs and as long as there is a mac version of the game, people should report any issues they have with the mac version or network games.

david22 - until you use a Mac, properly, please, pipe down on the PC love nest. Macs are far superior to P.C's and wee wee's all over anything Windows has ever come up with.

Typical Mac user. Speak first, think later.

Both mac and pc can do things the other cant you ignorant pc fan boy. Neither is "better" than the other. It depends entirely on what you are using them for.

I have both. I prefer my mac, but wouldnt be without my pc.

It would also seem they can both fail miserably when it comes to FM.

yes only solution is for SI to build there own type of computer and operating system escpialy just for football manager :D

Archived