Challenge: Weak-Wimbledon in the Premier League! Will they survive?

• 3 months later...

I put Wimbledon in the Premier League in the place of Derby in my account using the editor. They have exactly the same dreadfully horrible team they have nowadays, plus $10 million. Will you be able to use those $10 million to replace your horrible team to make them survive in the Premier League or is $10 million not enough and you'll go down with Derby?

Is anyone interested in this challenge?

If you have an idea and want to scope the interest level that your idea may or may not get then post it in the ideas thread first rather than opening a new thread as if interest is low then the thread just clogs up the forum with another inactive thread it doesn't need.

Thanks.

Bloodbore8, I think you could make this into an experiment, to see how much money on average you need to have as a club such as Wimbledon to realistically survive in the prem.

Just an Idea, Otherwise it would need to be £10mil as 5 just isn't enough.

Is anybody doing this challenge , cause i may be intrested .

So the challenge is you start with AFC Wimbledon in the premiership (In place of derby) with everything else the same ? are they in the league cup ?

also what is the wage budget like ?

and is it the exact same sqaud as AFC wimbledon would have in the original game ?

Archived