Post your results that made you angry.

There is a thread for results that made you happy, so now is the opposite.

Last match, that I played was the European Super Cup final with Chelsea. As I believe in winning as many competitions as I can, I played a good team.

On 42 minutes, I get a penalty. Party time you would think....well....no!

My two main penalty takers are out injured, so up steps the third taker, Ashley Cole, who has a penalty attribute of 16(so he's good).

He misses, straight at the keeper, Abbiati.

4 minutes later, Essien scores a header. YAY!

In the 93rd minute, Milan cross the ball in from 40 yards out and their left back, heads it in....hence, me getting angry.

Full-time, which means extra time.

By this point, Milan have 9 players yellow carded, I have 1.

Pirlo is sent off for Milan in the 98th minute.

Chelsea(me) bombard the Milan goal for the rest of the game hitting everything apart from the back of the net.

In the 121st minute, Milan's right back claws the ball out of the Milan box and up-field, where it is on the byline 30 yards into my half. Cech rushes out to get it. I applaud is initiative.

Then, he kicks it to the centre-circle on the half-way line, straight to Ronaldinho's feet, who knocks it first-time into the empty net.

This result infuriated me. I would have preferred penalties even.

What made it worse, was the fact, that they had 2 shots all match, both went in. I had 16 on target :D

Thanks for reading this and post your results that made you angry.

It was my first qualifier after taking the job, I took over England in 2014 for the 2016 Euro qualifications, when I took over 80% of the squad was over 31 with about 50 over 34, and there wasn't very many good English players around who were not past it, so I dropped everyone 33 or over as they were obviously not going to be there for the Euros, we were dreadful even though on paper and based on stats we were much better than them.

Played Albania the next match, was 3-0 up in 7 minutes with the same team. Prior to that I beat Poland 6-0 in a friendly

Portsmouth 1 - 0 Manchester United (Community Shield, my team is United)

Reminded me a lot of last year's FA Cup tie between the 2! United completely dominant but Portsmouth somehow snatch the win!:thdn:

David James with a superhuman performance denying Berbatov at least 7 times, Darren Fletcher hitting the crossbar, and Nemanja Vidic sent off early in the second half. Then what do you know, Niko Kranjcar scores a wonder goal in the 90th minute!:eek:

They only had 2 shots the entire match:mad:

Every match since I installed the 9.0.3 patch. 11 straight without a win. Luckily we're high enough up the table that we won't be relegated, but it sure is frustrating when the same tactics that did fairly well in 9.0.2 suddenly can't produce any results in 9.0.3.

I also want to make it clear that this isn't a rant about how much the patch sucks, just me venting my frustration.

Ross County 4-1 Morton

The last match I played, funnily enough. As Morton, conceded a goal which was blatantly offside. Another was created by hacking down my guy in the their box, then hoofing away to another offisde striker for him to score. Oh, and my top scorer rounded the defence and keeper, and missed the empty net.

Manchester United 3 - 2 Derby County et.

Most annoying result of resent times for me. To put this as clearly as possibly, I'm Derby, it's 2018 and I've been the dominant force in England since around 2013-14.

Anyhow, faced a slowly dying United in the League Cup 4th round. I'm 2 up and my side looks like they're headed for another easy win. Next thing I know Payet bangs one in from 15 yards! Annoying, but not really important. 3 minutes from the end Payet gets a chance from 30 yards and takes it very well, so we go into extra time. What do you know, on the 100 minute mark Payet comes again with a screemer from 40 yards! Manchester United win! Holders Derby are out...

on FM08 I had:

CL group stage benfica had to beat me by 2 goals to go through and knock me out, its 1-0, last second of the match i give penalty away and lose

Uefa cup - 45 minutes left of a match and Lyon had to score 4 goals to beat me, they done that...

i have had countless others but theyre what i remember for now... no tactics work against these problems

I dont get angry at my results on a computer game. I've got more important things to worry about.

I wish i was as cool as you.

Anyway i had a recent game: Hearts 2-0 Hibs, they fully deserved it but the fact we put in our worse ever performance against arch rivals led to me handing out plenty of fines.

Archived