Why isnt steam down loading?

Sorry if this is a repeat tread, but i cant work this out, steam is supposed to have down loaded my updated but when i try start a new game theres no new patch. any advice would be appreciated?? i have tried close both the game and steam down and open them again but its made no difference. cheers

Sorry if this is a repeat tread, but i cant work this out, steam is supposed to have down loaded my updated but when i try start a new game theres no new patch. any advice would be appreciated?? i have tried close both the game and steam down and open them again but its made no difference. cheers

What is happening? Are you being told that the patch is downloading or are you just guessing because everyone else is getting the patch?

I think Steam probably have a lot of traffic tonight so they might be filtering the patch down in sections.

Try closing and opening steam a few times to see if it kicks in (without FM Being open of course)

Make sure that your steam is online as well, some may have turned steam to 'offline' play.

If you are stuck after this you need to contact Steam Customer support and query them.

Archived