Harry Kewell is a legend

For those of you whom say Harry Kewell is dead, please watch his goal tonight against Bordeaux in UEFA cup.

Galatasaray 4 - Bordeaux 3

Kewell scored the best goal of the competition.

By the way i am excited about the 9.3.0 patch.

better looking but old..

Carlos 37

Alex 32

Lugano 32

Edu 30 :)

Guiza 27 but he scored 2 goals in 19 league games :) what a great goalscorer :) while Milan Baros scored 15 goals in 20 games :)

Galatasaray is like the ex liverpool. We got Kewell and Baros and could snap up Owen for next year.

By the way the patch seems to be working fine for me.

man do u really like emre?

by the way emre is a sub for fenerbahce. he is playing once in every 3 games and he comes in 75 th minute.

he is not what he used to be.. even in FM his stats are down dramatically.

He was a legend when he left galatasaray for inter but he always went back from there.

Galatasaray did not want to buy him back so fenerbahce bought him.

Arda Turan is twice the player emre is. He scored twice tonight.

I am glad some of the problems in the game is solved by the way.

man do u really like emre?

by the way emre is a sub for fenerbahce. he is playing once in every 3 games and he comes in 75 th minute.

he is not what he used to be.. even in FM his stats are down dramatically.

He was a legend when he left galatasaray for inter but he always went back from there.

Galatasaray did not want to buy him back so fenerbahce bought him.

Arda Turan is twice the player emre is. He scored twice tonight.

I am glad some of the problems in the game is solved by the way.

Got him on my shirt mate haha, I know he's not the best but he's still my favourite. Newcastles most talented ball player for a few years imo. He's awesome on CM01/02! man I love that game

man emre used to be incredible but as he aged he started to play bad.. Thats horrible for the Turkish football.

I remember in an interview with Paola Maldini in 1999, SI staff asked Maldini which 3 players you would like to see in Milan

His answers were

1-) Myself :)

2-) Shevchenko ( he was in Kiev back than )

3-) Emre.. Maldini had said he had played so well with Galatasaray against milan that he would be a leading star in the world.. Too bad his football went down really bad. He cant shot now, he cant win the ball, he does not run so fast.. He lost his attributes.

By the way why did Newcastle sell him if you guys loved him so much?

lol i bet there was some celebrating when that 8-0 hit turkey :) from the galatasaray fans

I am always happy when Fenerbahce and Besiktas looses in Europe.

Rİght now galatasaray is the only Turkish team in europe.

I wanted the liverpool - besitas game to end 10-0 but oh well.. still 8-0 will do :)

Oh the patch is incredible.. I am again loving the game i stoped playing for a month.

GOOD JOB SIGAMES.

man emre used to be incredible but as he aged he started to play bad.. Thats horrible for the Turkish football.

I remember in an interview with Paola Maldini in 1999, SI staff asked Maldini which 3 players you would like to see in Milan

His answers were

1-) Myself :)

2-) Shevchenko ( he was in Kiev back than )

3-) Emre.. Maldini had said he had played so well with Galatasaray against milan that he would be a leading star in the world.. Too bad his football went down really bad. He cant shot now, he cant win the ball, he does not run so fast.. He lost his attributes.

By the way why did Newcastle sell him if you guys loved him so much?

Don't think many people did like him too much tbh just me :D he has declined a lot, scored a couple of screamers and important goals for Newcastle and his delivery from free-kicks was much better than anyone else at the club at the time. He was ust too inconsistant, same with all toon players really:(

Don't think many people did like him too much tbh just me :D he has declined a lot, scored a couple of screamers and important goals for Newcastle and his delivery from free-kicks was much better than anyone else at the club at the time. He was ust too inconsistant, same with all toon players really:(

you should sign him for newcastle again than :=)

though honestly, as you said he declined and he has a terrible personality. He always curses and stuff like that. Horrible.

Kewells goal was not that good, the keeper dived under neath it, if he stuck his hands up he would have got fingers to that!

man are you serious?

didnt you see how the ball went through the net?

neither buffon or casillas could have stopped that goal.

And yeah emre is a big dirty talker, the turkish media dislikes him.

Archived