3D or 2D That is the question?

Do you use the 2D or the 3D Match Engine?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use the 2D or the 3D Match Engine?

• 2D engine
    • 3D engine
    • No Engine just commentry.

2D as my computer hasn't got a good enough graphics card it just shows the pitch as black. Anyone know how much a new graphics card that 3D will work with/on is?

depends on your slots

AGP or PCI?

anyway pci and a decent one can be as low as £45-75

my geforce 8800GT 512mb pci-E cost me 129 but that was last year when it was new

i can't fault my card for performance

I started out with 3d, even got Leopard for my Mac so I could play (plus, it's got a host of other cool features that I had been wanting), but as I'm sure many have noticed, the match engines seem different, and I can also get a better sense of tactics on 2d, so I reverted to those infamous dots for now...Of course, I'm not denying that the 3d is a fantastic feature ;):thup:

At the moment I am using 3D because it looks alot better in the new patch.

Really? That's awesome! Personally I thought the 3D in the second patch was good, so to hear that it's now better is definitely good news. Can't wait to play it, well, obviously I can wait, otherwise I would be playing it now. :p

I play 3D because it's better to watch and you can see more of what's happening on the park and just how the players go about implementing your tactics and formations. Simple as that.

Really? That's awesome! Personally I thought the 3D in the second patch was good, so to hear that it's now better is definitely good news. Can't wait to play it, well, obviously I can wait, otherwise I would be playing it now. :p

I play 3D because it's better to watch and you can see more of what's happening on the park and just how the players go about implementing your tactics and formations. Simple as that.

It is visually better and plays better due to the Match Engine improvements.

Archived