How do i un-install the new patch 9.3.0?

You uninstall the patch by reinstalling the game and then installing what patch you want if any. However, as peter said, you will not be able to play your saved game on a previous patch if you already have saved it on the 9.3.0 patch.

Why is the 9.3.0 patch confusing you though?

i have my coaches on long term contracts and their star ratings have gone right down.... and i have saved it, but i have a few back ups although im not sure how many games behined they are

They still have the same ability, just it has been cut down to less stars I believe.

i have my coaches on long term contracts and their star ratings have gone right down.... and i have saved it, but i have a few back ups although im not sure how many games behined they are

The star ratings don't really matter, your coaches will still be giving the same quality of coaching as they were before. It is just the stars have been changed to better reflect the coaches overall ability rather than their proficiency in one area

The star ratings don't really matter, your coaches will still be giving the same quality of coaching as they were before. It is just the stars have been changed to better reflect the coaches overall ability rather than their proficiency in one area

ok thanks for your help

wish there was a way of flicking between new/old system..

So i have my long term game going and i download the new patch. I have two back-up's of my saved game, one i have saved with the new patch and one i have which i saved using the last patch. I know in order for me to go back to 9.2.0 i have to uninstall fm, reinstall and then load up my game which was saved with the 9.2.0 patch. However, i have loaded up both saved games and both say they are using the new 9.3.0 database. Now, i have only saved one game using the new patch so if i didn't like the new patch i could always go back but i don't want to uninstall the whole game, losing all my graphics/face/logo packs to find that the game i saved using the 9.2.0 (which says it's using 9.3.0) won't run.

Sorry to sound confusing but this is the best i can describe my problem.

So i have my long term game going and i download the new patch. I have two back-up's of my saved game, one i have saved with the new patch and one i have which i saved using the last patch. I know in order for me to go back to 9.2.0 i have to uninstall fm, reinstall and then load up my game which was saved with the 9.2.0 patch. However, i have loaded up both saved games and both say they are using the new 9.3.0 database. Now, i have only saved one game using the new patch so if i didn't like the new patch i could always go back but i don't want to uninstall the whole game, losing all my graphics/face/logo packs to find that the game i saved using the 9.2.0 (which says it's using 9.3.0) won't run.

Sorry to sound confusing but this is the best i can describe my problem.

You will only use the 9.3.0 DB if you start a new game and choose that particular DB. Are you just looking at the game version and thinking that that is the DB you are using?

FWIW, you can't play a game you have saved with the 9.3.0 update on any patch below it

Yes, i have a long term game going. I made two saves of it, one saved using 9.3.0 and one saved using 9.2.0 (both started with 9.2.0 db). However, when i check my game status they both state that they are using game version 9.3.0 36289 m.e v753. I can understand the game i saved using 9.3.0 stating it's using the latest patch but the second patch which was saved using 9.2.0 and ONLY LOADED in 9.3.0 (not saved in 9.3.0) is what i can't understand. Surely if it was saved using 9.2.0 and only loaded in 9.3.0 i should still be able to load it up if i go back to 9.2.0?

Yes, i have a long term game going. I made two saves of it, one saved using 9.3.0 and one saved using 9.2.0 (both started with 9.2.0 db). However, when i check my game status they both state that they are using game version 9.3.0 36289 m.e v753. I can understand the game i saved using 9.3.0 stating it's using the latest patch but the second patch which was saved using 9.2.0 and ONLY LOADED in 9.3.0 (not saved in 9.3.0) is what i can't understand. Surely if it was saved using 9.2.0 and only loaded in 9.3.0 i should still be able to load it up if i go back to 9.2.0?

The game status screen shows you the current patch the game itself has applied, it has nothing to do with your save games, hence why a game saved with 9.2.0 applied still shows as 9.3.0 in the game status screen. You are still playing the game with the same DB that you started on, the updated DB only takes affect if you start a new game and actually choose it. I would advise keeping the patch as it is and FM is much better, IMO, with 9.3.0 applied. A lot of bugs from 9.2.0 have been fixed and if you go back, you will just get these bugs back again

Ok, cheers. So, i'm going back to 9.2.0 as i much prefer that version and hopefully, as you said, the game status screen shows you the current patch the game itself has applied, it has nothing to do with your save games and i can continue my long term game back on 9.2.0.

Many thanks for your help, it's very much appreciated.

Archived