Have any stats been changed in 9.3.0? PLAYER NAMING

I have loaded it up but honestly can't tell.

Lennon and Young, I was expecting to be improved a lot but are still the same and all Arsenal's players are still on crack when they are far from it.

So have any players actually been changed?

If so could you list the players.

I've been looking in the Spanish and Italian leagues aswell and looking for players who stats should be increased and decreased but I really can't tell of any noticable changes they all just look the same which means they probably haven't been changed.

Yes there are changes. They update the attributes as well as the transfers.

When the game is released all players are judged on the previous season (07/08) for FM09. Then when this patch is released the researchers make adjustments, taking into account this seasons performances as well. The cut off point for the changes is towards the end of January I think.

Yes there are changes. They update the attributes as well as the transfers.

When the game is released all players are judged on the previous season (07/08) for FM09. Then when this patch is released the researchers make adjustments, taking into account this seasons performances as well. The cut off point for the changes is towards the end of January I think.

Xabi, Benni, Babel all ravaged it seems.

Babel fair enough, Benni has been average, but Xabi has been pheonominal in midfield this season. Doesn't make any sense to me if he's at all worse than he was pre-patch.

Totally agree. Don't understand that decision one iota :confused:

Liverpool's player of the season so far.

ireland has been improved

very dissapointed with the united players

evans and rafael have been revalations this season yet no improvement

id always thought anderson was underrated, now he starts in the reserves?

overall gameplay is improved though

Anderson has improved before he was -10 with meant his PA could have been lower than it is, it is low because he is not a goal scorer. Him starting in the reserves is seen as a bug by the United researcher.

Evans now has the potentail to be a world class CB and has a PA only 4 points off Vidic.

Rafael has been improved from -8 to -9.

So there have been improvements.

Anderson has improved before he was -10 with meant his PA could have been lower than it is, it is low because he is not a goal scorer. Him starting in the reserves is seen as a bug by the United researcher.

Evans now has the potentail to be a world class CB and has a PA only 4 points off Vidic.

Rafael has been improved from -8 to -9.

So there have been improvements.

Would you mind awfully overcoming your ignorance and please not post SPOILERS!

Many thanks.

It's not correct

Someone from SI staff said it would have his correct amount of apps for Liverpool

Yes, but because the bloody January transfers are enforced at the start of the game, Robbie has never left Tottenham in the eyes of the game.

Many thanks.

Yes, but because the bloody January transfers are enforced at the start of the game, Robbie has never left Tottenham in the eyes of the game.

Yea sorry, posted that 3 times on other threads with spoilers but forgot here. Sorry again.

I have now.

Also it did say player naming in the title.

It's not correct

Someone from SI staff said it would have his correct amount of apps for Liverpool

I cant see how that would work. He cant make 15 or so league appearances for liverpool, then make another 38 for tottenham in the same season. Would you expect everyone else's data to be in there for this season? Just because he has changed club shouldnt make a difference

Many thanks.

oh, ok, so Liverpool must not be in his history then.

my mistake(!)

so why can Jagielka have an England cap, it's the same thing

why should one person's fixtures be remembered, but not someone else's?

and Indi, calm down

Er, because he played against Trinidad and Tobago in June? Before the game starts...

Er, because he played against Trinidad and Tobago in June? Before the game starts...

ok, fair enough. I thought Spain was Jag's first cap.

my bad, but even so, the point stands.

it was said that his apps would be in.

without them, it looks silly

no point putting in the dippers in his history if the apps aren't going to put in as well

Archived