Any Mirrors

Rapidshare isn't working for some unknown reason, and torrents don't work for me at uni thanks to idiocy on the part of our network administrators.

I'm sure somewhere else will host eventually, or Rapidshare will sort itself out, but for now it's frustrating.

I'm having problems on rapdshare. I was 75% download then it stopped.

Now it won't let me download again because it says i've reached a limit for free users which strange as I've downloaded very little off rapid. It says i've to wait a couple of before trying again?

Rapidshare isn't working for some unknown reason, and torrents don't work for me at uni thanks to idiocy on the part of our network administrators.

I'm sure somewhere else will host eventually, or Rapidshare will sort itself out, but for now it's frustrating.

Ok, fair enough. So yeah - just be patient *sorry* :D

Download-session invalid. Please click here.

Possible reasons:

Download-session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users and a few days for premium-users.

You requested this download-session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browser.

If nothing helps, getting a premium-account will override the IP-check, which means it will solve this problem

Is what I'm getting from rapidshare. My IP isn't changing, I'm clicking the link as soon as I'm allowed and I don't want to pay for a premium account!

Can SI start using another site, either in conjunction with or instead of Rapidshare for next years patches?

try some of the Football Manager websites around the net, people just wont put their link in here, because then their serveres will go down because of the demand.

It's the only reason behind im' personally not are throwing links to my serveres direct in here.

try some of the Football Manager websites around the net, people just wont put their link in here, because then their serveres will go down because of the demand.

It's the only reason behind im' personally not are throwing links to my serveres direct in here.

Can anyone assist me with a link in a private message then?

Archived