9.3.0- have the spanish B/C team contract bugs been sorted???

I cant find it anywhere in the fix list nor am i getting any response from any of the threads.

Basically i wanted to know whether the spanish assistant manager bug has been sorted?? for those who dont know, where have you been!, basically the B/C team managers sign the poorest players around and tie them down to massive long term contracts (£30k - £54k).

Anyone know if this has been sorted????

lets hope so, that is the only thing putting me off managing in la liga

I only ever really manage in la liga in any FM series, but due to this bug i havent been playing the game at all, thinking i would start once the patch was released, so i really hope this is sorted!!! I parted with my money in November so i would expect to at least have a playable game by now!!!

I would also like a answer.

the only ever time you get a response (a quick one anyway) from anyone in the SI team, is if you complement or congratulate them, they come running then, however when wanting an answer or a response to a question they would rather avoid, well lets just say you might as well pull up a chair open up a book at wait!!!!!

This has not been included in the changelist as the fix by the coder has not been fully verified by QA.

Fixes have gone in for this and the fixes have been tested and there have been no examples of this happening again in our testing.

Due to the nature of the game there are thousands of transfers and contract renewals by teams in one season alone and all these need to be looked at to ensure this is no longer happening.

yet another person wondering.

i'm having a hard time imaging this could be possible, but it seems as if it may.

the fact that this single issue was not addressed earlier has already guarenteed i won't purchase a game before march. i'm not sure what to think if it is not fixed now...

This has not been included in the changelist as the fix by the coder has not been fully verified by QA.

Fixes have gone in for this and the fixes have been tested and there have been no examples of this happening again in our testing.

Due to the nature of the game there are thousands of transfers and contract renewals by teams in one season alone and all these need to be looked at to ensure this is no longer happening.

Will be very happy if this is true, thanks guys.

Read Gudge's post mate. There's a fix in. Testing didn't find any instances of it happening still. But it's not on the changelist because it's not yet certain that it will never happen.

That's why I was asking if anyone had played long enought onotice it not happeneing, :thup:

Archived