I want to play NOW or my money back!!!!

Hi all who are not profiting from this pi**ce of sh*t steam lame *ass* game,

I payed for my game and now i'm told "servers too busy, please try again later"...

I'm just gonna start downloading stuff from P2P...

I payed for it and i can't play eithr if your lame servers are down or if i don't have internet. I bought the game and i demand an explanation NOOOOOWWWW BIAAA**TCHES!!!!!!!!

Your post will not help you gain any support from the board. If you calm down and explain clearly what the issue is then people can be on hand to help you. A patch has just been released and a significant number of people will be downloading it. I advise you to wait for a bit or look at d/l from the torrent. Plus I wouldn't go down the piracy route - it would mean a ban.

Be patient how do you think I feel as I am in school right now and have a 3 hour class/lab to attend to in about an hour? I am going to have to knock genes off of C. elegans (microscopic worms) for 4 hours before I can even get to downloading the patch... I won't be home for another 5 hours...

Be patient how do you think I feel as I am in school right now and have a 3 hour class/lab to attend to in about an hour? I am going to have to knock genes off of C. elegans (microscopic worms) for 4 hours before I can even get to downloading the patch... I won't be home for another 5 hours...

You probably should be doing something constructive then, not posting on an internet forum :D

Show off:D

who wants to fiddle with worms when you could be playing FM?

I would skive if i were you:D

Im joking, skiving is bad

Archived