9.3 Update Without New Game

i'm sorry to go off topic here, but i know that if i start a new threat it will be closed. I've got steam (but i'm not very good at it), people have started to say they are getting 9.3.0 downloaded, but i can't see it. where exactly should it appear there, i'm sorry for daft questions, and it will propably be explained better soon, but just wanted to ask.

i'm sorry to go off topic here, but i know that if i start a new threat it will be closed. I've got steam (but i'm not very good at it), people have started to say they are getting 9.3.0 downloaded, but i can't see it. where exactly should it appear there, i'm sorry for daft questions, and it will propably be explained better soon, but just wanted to ask.

It should download automatically as soon as you open steam.

Steam should download the update automatically. It probably isn't right now because of the demand for the patch.

Just installed and started a saved game but all my players are now bald! Any ideas on how to fix this? I have previously installed the O'leary hairpack but it was all working fine last night.

Cheers,

Paul

haha maybe they are doing fund raising for charity by going bald. Simular to the Hull City squad growing facial hair for a charity. :D :D

• SI Staff
Just installed and started a saved game but all my players are now bald! Any ideas on how to fix this? I have previously installed the O'leary hairpack but it was all working fine last night.

Cheers,

Paul

Try deleting your cache files?

Cheers,

Paul

Try reloading your skin cache in the preferences menu.

Tick "reload on confirm" in the skin cache section on the 'display' page and click confirm.

If that doesn't work, not sure how to help as I don't know that mod. They may need to update it themselves.

Thanks for that... no joy though I'm afraid.

Neil's advice may work for you. Please follow below.

Q - How do I delete my cache files?

A - This has changed slightly from Football Manager 2008. For Football Manager 2009 please use the following instructions:

Windows XP:

1. Open “My Computer”

2. Navigate to : “Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\

3. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder.

4. Go Into the “Football Manager 09” Folder.

5. Delete the "Cache" folder inside.

Wndows Vista:

1. Click “Start”

2. Click your username on the start Menu

3. Click on “AppData” and then “Roaming”

4. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder

5. Go into the “Football Manager 09” Folder.

6. Delete the "Cache" Folder inside.

Mac OSX

1. Open Finder.

2. Select <User>

3. Navigate to Library\Caches\Sports Interactive

4. Delete the the "Sports Interactive” Folder.

5. In the Library folder find the folder called "Preferences"

6. Delete the "Sports Interactive" Folder.

Got some Q's before starting a new SAVE:

- All the transfers from Jan09 will be at the start of the season?? Loans included?...

- Which effect dis this have on the clubs finances?

- What about transferes done at the end of the season (ex. Podolski, Timotchuk)?

Thx in advance!

Archived