Can't become international manager

I have been playing for around 4 seasons now as Liverpool and done quite well. I have had international jobs offered to me like Trinidad and Tobago, Croatia, Mexico and USA. However when i see that a big nation have just sacked their manager (for example, Argentina, Spain and Holland) i cant seem to apply for the post. Does anybody know why this is?

when you say a team that cant be controlled what do you mean because surely if you can manage a nation like Mexico then you should be able to manage a big European nation.

peter-evo - i can accept the job offer when offered to me but never been able to apply for an international job when looking on the jobs page.

when you say a team that cant be controlled what do you mean because surely if you can manage a nation like Mexico then you should be able to manage a big European nation.

peter-evo - i can accept the job offer when offered to me but never been able to apply for an international job when looking on the jobs page.

I don't know then, maybe it is because international teams don't let people apply for the job.

I haven't got FM running at the moment so I can not do a little test.

Archived