God-like Regen

I know regens are completely different in each of our games. However, I just had to show someone this.

I was searching around the South American U19 teams (being a norwegian team, this is my best source of superb talent) and found this kid in the uruguay U20.

Scouts are saying he's a lot better than any of my denders ( not surprising) and as I was very curious as to what this kid's potential is, I used a utility to find out:

CA: 165

PA: 199

sensationalyoungster.png

All I can say is well done SI. Finaly regens aren't completely poo. This kid is even better than most original players on the game, he looks phenomenal! Not only does he seem like a decent defender, he's got great stats for almost everything. God I wish I was a bigger club.. Sampdoria stole him from me :(

Actually it looks rather like Theo Walcott sporting Alex Song's afro. :thup:

Pity about the steal though. Go look for other more affordable younger talents and develop them!

He was affordable. Until Sampdoria stole him :(

Oh and I found myself a fairly decent CB though... Not anywhere near as good as that kid, but still...

South American U19 teams are by far the best place to look for youngsters. No other clubs come close for some reason.

Lol wat a mug he is clearly worth 5,250,000

Who is this directed at? The person who claimed he must be worth at least £20m, or the person you've quoted who quite rightly noticed that he actually had a value displayed in the screenshots.

And wow, only 18 posts made and you already have 90 infraction points. That's pretty good going.

I personally think finding out the PA of a player would spoil the game, but each to their own

I would agree with you. But when I saw this kid (and after I had lost him) I just had to figure out what his PA was. His attributes are just incrdible. I was curious, shoot me :p

I'll take that bet!

Bet you £1,000 he's worth less than £6m.

Who is this directed at? The person who claimed he must be worth at least £20m, or the person you've quoted who quite rightly noticed that he actually had a value displayed in the screenshots.

And wow, only 18 posts made and you already have 90 infraction points. That's pretty good going.

Wow 4,334 posts you have clearly got no life your insulting someone on a message boad about how many posts they got, how sad. An i dont even know what infraction points are to be honest and dont really care.

I just found it funny that that guy said he was probably worth over £20 million when he was worth 5,250,000

Wow 4,334 posts you have clearly got no life your insulting someone on a message boad about how many posts they got, how sad. An i dont even know what infraction points are to be honest and dont really care.

I just found it funny that that guy said he was probably worth over £20 million when he was worth 5,250,000

There is no need for that really is there. You should care about infractions because you're about to get more

there are moderators whos job is to maintain peace not you.

As has been brought up many times on these boards lately, the mods cannot be everywhere, hence why many posters try to keep the place running smoothly without getting mods involved.

IGH has one warning, whereas the other guy has 90 points in less than 20 posts, so I think, in this circumstance, he is entitled to take the moral high ground

The only reason i got those infraction points was because i kept starting up new threads asking when is the new patch out a while ago (i know it was stupid, just cudnt be arsed to do a search) not becasue i was insulting anyone or anythin like that!

If i get baned i think i will be able to cope with it, unlike you would!

It's always nice when someone has such limited intelligence that their only means of a comback is to resort to petty insults.

Well done :thup:

The regen looks excellent by the way, although it's a bit of a shame about his crossing.

Indeed, back on topic. I haven't played enough of 09 to know what newgens are like, but i've noticed a hell of a lot of insanely good newgens. Is this an issue?

It depends on how you look at it. For me the regens in '08 were a big problem as there were never any wonderkids. After a certain point there were no good players who were younger than 23/24.

It's possible that this has been overtweaked this time round so that you now get a few too many wonderkids coming through, but personally I don't think so. I like to see good regens coming through, it adds to the fun of the game, which is the most important thing for me these days.

The real problem is that big clubs sometimes don't seem to recognise these youngsters as wonderkids and either don't bother signing them, or release them too easily. But this is probably related to the now infamous 'Bojan Bug'.

He is very good, but even though he has higher PA then any player from the Database even at his peak he probably wouldn't be better then alves and Ramos....notice how his weaker foot is only very weak.

Regens seem better then they are, because of their very weak second foots, they are acutally very rarely on par with the Database worldclass players.

Hope Si just tweaks the two footness and doesn't make the regens worse because people on the forum look at their stats and crap their pants.

Most regens are like one footed pirates anyway and their second foot is like dead wood,this kid would be a god like regen if he had better physical stats and a good weaker foot, then being in awe of his stats would be reasonable.

He is young enough tho that you can possibly raise his physical stats with a good training regime, and give him a good tutor and his mental stats have great potential too.

Quick question - for those of us who don't wanna find a players CA/PA, are the stars in coach reports related to their CA/PA, i.e. current stars = CA, and potential stars = PA?

im not sure but i think they are possibly. It also depends on the coaches CA for what stars the player gets so its rather complicated. Hopefully someone can explain this better in a way that people can understand :)

Lol Awesome! I have 4 regens in my Leeds side (Currently top of Prem) and 2 of them are first team regulars, by that I mean first choice, the other 2 are subs generally but if someone gets injured they'd be in there. Also in my reserves I have another 3 regens that get on the bench every so often when injuries hit.

If he was like some form of deity and therefore worthy of worship, then I suppose he would clearly have better Flair.

My impression is that deities usually do things with a bit more flair ;)

Water into wine? Should have been Carlsberg to be honest. :D

He is very good, but even though he has higher PA then any player from the Database even at his peak he probably wouldn't be better then alves and Ramos....notice how his weaker foot is only very weak.

Regens seem better then they are, because of their very weak second foots, they are acutally very rarely on par with the Database worldclass players.

Hope Si just tweaks the two footness and doesn't make the regens worse because people on the forum look at their stats and crap their pants.

Most regens are like one footed pirates anyway and their second foot is like dead wood,this kid would be a god like regen if he had better physical stats and a good weaker foot, then being in awe of his stats would be reasonable.

Quite right. Not gone through the patch changes in any detail but would be nice to see more newgens who aren't so 1 footed.

Archived