a quick question on regens

iv noticed some screenshots people have been posting of regens and they look very different to the ones on my game

have they got something installed to give more variety to regens or do regens hair/face vary or change with age?

i am in 2011 and all my youth players look the same, which is annoying

any feedback would be appreciated

thanks

Well you should see some variation in the facegen then.

Could you describe what you mean by all your youths looking the same? As in exactly alike or that they are mostly of the same skin color and similar hairstyles? Also is it just this particular season's newly promoted youth players or have all your youth players over the past 3 seasons been looking alike?

Or rather, how different do they look compared to the screenshots of other regens you have seen on the forums?

I do not think I can recall any other similar cases being raised on the forums, so it is quite puzzling I must say.

they do not all look the same but in my youth team there is 4 different hairstyles on very similar faces that make up 70% of my under 19s (and up and coming first teamers)

i have realised that the hair id seen on the forum posts was from a hairpack

but my games regens still have 4 or 5 different 'looks' making up 70-80% of the regens fairly annoying

im trying to install oleary's facepack but its not working on my mac, if anyone knows how to go about installing it on a mac id be very greatful

thanks

they do not all look the same but in my youth team there is 4 different hairstyles on very similar faces that make up 70% of my under 19s (and up and coming first teamers)

i have realised that the hair id seen on the forum posts was from a hairpack

but my games regens still have 4 or 5 different 'looks' making up 70-80% of the regens fairly annoying

im trying to install oleary's facepack but its not working on my mac, if anyone knows how to go about installing it on a mac id be very greatful

thanks

Ah I see, well the hairpack would explain things! :)

Unfortunately I have never tried to get one installed, much less on a mac, so hopefully someone with the expertise on how to do it will come along soon. :thup:

Archived