Klinsmann had a son on my FM and...

Looks a BL**DY good player to be playing for Haringey Borough! With thoses stats he would be a decent championship player.

Could just be a nephew or something.

Haha, hes on loan from Chelsea (Klinsmann used to be manager there till Dec 2015)

It is extremely offensive to call non-white people coloured. Can you ammend that please. Thanks

What shall I call them then?

Please stop derailing the thread, troll.

It is extremely offensive to call non-white people coloured. Can you ammend that please. Thanks

Excuse me? I know plenty of "non-whites" that call themselves coloured, I've also seen "celebrities" call themselves coloured.

I can certainly think of worse words he could have said.

I'm not intending to derail the thread. My Mrs is part Nigerian and assures me that it is rude to call non-white people coloured. I've made that mistake on a few occasions. But whatever's clever. It's not the worst choice of word, but it's not exactly complementary.

I'm not intending to derail the thread. My Mrs is part Nigerian and assures me that it is rude to call non-white people coloured. I've made that mistake on a few occasions. But whatever's clever. It's not the worst choice of word, but it's not exactly complementary.

Well your 'Mrs' might want to get with the times I'm afraid.

I am pretty sure most people call non-white people coloured.

It's generally best to not label non-white people as 'coloured' as there are certain negative connotations, although it's not the most offensive thing you could say. It's similar to half-caste which used to be acceptable but, like "coloured" is now considered quite dated, so let's end the debate there and talk about FM again please. Cheers.

blimey enugh is enugh, grow up. back to topic, i think thats really kool, ive never manager 2 last a game that long, think most is 5 sasons then i get bored, n wanna go back n try angain with some1 else. didnt know f.m did that, know fifa manager u could

Not sure why he's English and born in England though!

Wasn't this an issue in 08, the son would be from the country his father was currently managing in, no matter how long the father had been managing there e.g. you could manage in Germany for 30 years, move to Italy and have a son immediately, the son could be Italian.

Archived