Training...taking it to the next level...FM 2010 idea.

I duno if this has been suggested before but I've always thought it would be a good idea to be able to have a training match and actually see them play(train), be it 2d or 3d...a match, little things like 5 v 5 etc....in other words taking training to the next level...have your strikers doing their routine on one side of the field, midfielders, defenders, keepers...and have the ability to conduct it and have them do certain routines like crossing, corners etc I know its too much but what the hell, I'd like that in the game...being able to see them train and have them get used to the way you want them to play.....just a suggestion, im sure many would disagree but what the hell

It's an idea. I don't know if many people would watch their players train, though, I mean, there's so many people who can't be bothered to watch an entire match, never mind training for a match.

Knowing me I would probably watch the training, if it were available. But to be honest I think the stats that we see in a players profile is a fair-trade-off from not being to see your players train.

It's an idea. I don't know if many people would watch their players train, though, I mean, there's so many people who can't be bothered to watch an entire match, never mind training for a match.

Knowing me I would probably watch the training, if it were available. But to be honest I think the stats that we see in a players profile is a fair-trade-off from not being to see your players train.

Yeah true that...It should be an option as usual but I know would watch training every now and then..especially if my players start to **** me off...make them run laps ^^

perhaps we could be able to view trianing in a match engine format....where you can show individual players where you want them to run to/place shots...target set pieces where you want corners/free kicks aimed at zones where you want players closed down etc etc....dont know how feasable that is but would make coaching fantastic

perhaps we could be able to view trianing in a match engine format....where you can show individual players where you want them to run to/place shots...target set pieces where you want corners/free kicks aimed at zones where you want players closed down etc etc....dont know how feasable that is but would make coaching fantastic

I agree 110%!

If this was to much for them to put in the game then why dont they give us a more in depth training report.

For example say my 1st team midfielder only made 8 out of 19 passes in a training match

and my backup midfielder made 14 out of 15 passes and covered more ground and looked the better of the two then surely i should be informed of this.

This would let me know, that when the ass man says a player has preformed well in training, why they have preformed well.

I think it would add a lot to the game in terms of helping with squad rotation, giving us more from training, and more from the ass man

• Administrators

Training reports as suggested, I think is the way to go.

Though more involvement and more realism is always welcome, we need to be careful not to overwhelm overselves with aspects of football that are going to affect our gaming experience.

It is a game afterall, I think better reports are the way forward and training should be made simpler, not more complicated. It would be good if we could see a report by formation, and see what our assistant or coaches think of how the team have done in training.

If this was to much for them to put in the game then why dont they give us a more in depth training report.

For example say my 1st team midfielder only made 8 out of 19 passes in a training match

and my backup midfielder made 14 out of 15 passes and covered more ground and looked the better of the two then surely i should be informed of this.

This would let me know, that when the ass man says a player has preformed well in training, why they have preformed well.

I think it would add a lot to the game in terms of helping with squad rotation, giving us more from training, and more from the ass man

this is better idea i think than watch them in 2d/3d. or simply make it an option.

Archived