As you still playing?

Are you playing FM during "The Never Ending Wait" ;)  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Are you playing FM during "The Never Ending Wait" ;)

• Yes, I was playing a long-running game so ...
    • Yes, I cant get enough of FM, even with the 1000 bugs ;)
    • No. Cant be bothered.

I cant seem to stop playing :D allthough I keep erasing savegames where I get too much own goals and goalkeeper assists.

I actually had 16 own goals in 28 matches with Sparta the other day :( now thats just plain stupi... uhm ... 'unrealistic' ;)

I've not played in a while because I can't get my head round tactics for this version. I hope 9.3.0 will rectify it but tbqh I'm living in Cloud Cuckoo Land a bit as for me to get my head around the tactics would require a basic remodel of the 09 tactical engine :D. My principles which worked quite well on FM08 don't work at all on FM09, and I think that that's called progress.

I'm still loading up the game, though, running the ol' sign-up.

I am still playing indeed and this is only the second game I have started since release date. (The exact date of this particular gamestart was 26/11/08 from a quick look at the save games.) :thup: The first game was prematurely aborted due to the serie c bug.

Im a fool, every year fm comes out i cannot get into the game untill i play as my beloved q.p.r

but once i start with them i head on this ten season mission trying to take them to the top, and really lure at the prospect of starting a game with team x or y but in the little time i have for fm cant stop playing that save.

fancy a new game with cardiff when the patch is out, but also want a foreign adventure

but yes untill sacked im still playing - unfortunatly.

No, i'm waiting for the newest patch, and if they havent solved the bulk of the problems, then my fm09 will find it's way to the rubbish bin. I don't know when it's out, and if i ask i'll propably get banned, so we are just moving on in a need to know basis... who cares about the customers anyway??

Stopped playing the first version due to injuries. Stopped playing then second version due to the bojan bug. Waiting for the patch so i can finally get going. Think the game has immense potential, lets hope that its realised!

Archived