Fattest player in the game??

Not really serious thread this ... but I saw this guy ... and thought, wow ... he is kinda fat ;)

overweight_player.jpg

I could just imagine himas a "fast" winger *lol* ... maybe he spends more time at the pub than on the training field ;)

I wouldn't say thats "fat" mate. I'm 85 kgs and have about a 7 percent body-fat ratio. He could just be a really muscly winger.

For those of us that don't really speak metric that's about 5 foot 6 and 14 stone. :D
Oof, yep, probably a wee bit podgy. Guy in my game was 14 stone but he was 5'10...and the heaviest was Nathan Crabb, who was 15 stone 12 and 6'9 (and utterly useless :p). Worrying thing is that Crabb starts the game at just 9 stone 6, so over the few years my game's been running (I'm at, uh, January 2014) he's put on 90 pounds :D

Right, back to working in pounds for me...I don't understand all this 'stone' nonsense :p

I wouldn't say thats "fat" mate. I'm 85 kgs and have about a 7 percent body-fat ratio. He could just be a really muscly winger.

And you are 168 cm tall too??

And yeah as someone else mentioned .... makes me think Danny DeVito.

I can't see his pace ... but his Acceleration is 7. Maybe I should take him on trial just to see if he is any good (he is a free transfer).

can be deceiving, im 6'4 and about 18stone, and although im certainly not the thinnest of people im not exactly obese either, in fact a few years ao i dieted before i went to uni and got down to 15st before friends and family started telling me i looked anorexic and needed to put on weight!

at least he aint as big as William "fatty" Foulke who was 24 stone and is in the guinnes book of world recoreds as the heaviest footballer ever.
And he famously got a match abandoned because he swung on the crossbar, it couldn't take his weight and snapped :D

at least he aint as big as William "fatty" Foulke who was 24 stone and is in the guinnes book of world recoreds as the heaviest footballer ever.

Ahh, I remember him. Had a funny book when I was a teen which had a load of football facts and cartoony drawings, and it showed a giant cartoony lump of a man completely obscuring the goal from view! :D

Archived