Couple of bugs

I posted this in bugs forum but didnt get an answer so thought I'd post it here to see if its happening to anyone else

Sorry if this has been posted before but every time a player of mine request a transfer if I then offer him to other clubs he then becomes transfer listed by the club and not needed - I know this could be turned off by changing the team settings but surely this is a bug because if your actually wanting to keep this player then this allows you to take them off the transfer list

another, again sorry if this has been posted by every time my loan players are out on loan with a set transfer fee and the club make the bid they always turn down the contract not once has a player accepted there contract no matter what

In the editor Ive tried to keep up with most of the loan signings and as an example Lee Bowyer I set up his loan to Birmingham no transfer fee for the future but when the game starts Birmingham have a option on him for 5m! this has happened with all the loans I have created, but obviously due to the problem above they all go back to their parent clubs anyway

Johnyboy: cheers mate but like I said I know I could do this but I think it's a bug surely I shouldnt have to turn it off for a player who has requested to leave and then turn it back on for the others (I really like that feature it saved me a job)

I posted this in bugs forum but didnt get an answer so thought I'd post it here to see if its happening to anyone else

Sorry if this has been posted before but every time a player of mine request a transfer if I then offer him to other clubs he then becomes transfer listed by the club and not needed - I know this could be turned off by changing the team settings but surely this is a bug because if your actually wanting to keep this player then this allows you to take them off the transfer list

This isn't a bug. I seem to recall seeing it mentioned on the hints when your game is processing that offering a player to clubs automatically places them on the transfer list and sets squad status to not needed.

Hope this helps

The transfer list thing is a feature. It might annoy a few people but since it's intentional it isn't a bug and won't be changed. Unless enough people object of course, but that probably won't happen until FM10.

The loan thing is just bad luck for you. I've had players accept contracts before. Could be that their home club has a bigger rep and the player in question is ambitious enough to think they're good enough to play for you. Have you set their transfer status to "Listed" and "not needed at club" while they are out on loan?

Can't advise re the editor. You might be best doing a search in the editor's hideaway for that one.

Hope this helps.

The transfer list thing is a feature. It might annoy a few people but since it's intentional it isn't a bug and won't be changed. Unless enough people object of course, but that probably won't happen until FM10.

The loan thing is just bad luck for you. I've had players accept contracts before. Could be that their home club has a bigger rep and the player in question is ambitious enough to think they're good enough to play for you. Have you set their transfer status to "Listed" and "not needed at club" while they are out on loan?

Can't advise re the editor. You might be best doing a search in the editor's hideaway for that one.

Hope this helps.

I thought that too but I was Arsenal and I loaned out Adebayor out to Barcelona and he did well for them played alot of games but then at the end of the season rejected a move there, he was transfer listed, then came back from loan offered him out again Barca made another bid (bit less as well) I accepted it and and this time he accepted and off he went!

oh and the next season he then scored against me in the champions league final! thats not a bug thats just bad management lol

Archived