Is This Patch Going to give us hope?

mg92

As people that have read my other posts will know, i am very upset at how poor this years football manager is. When i first started playing manager games they were so enjoyable and as a younger kid i used to spend all day and all night on them sometimes. With last years version you started to see cracks appearing and it was starting to feel to slow and boring, i think it was the last patch that solved everything and made it good to play,not brilliant but good.

Then Football Manager 2009 came along. This season was one i was dreading as a Leicester fan, thankfully we look like instantly returning to the championship so theres no worries there. But Football Manager was one of the things i was really looking foward to. I got it from the shop, first day it came out and im not joking, within a day i was so annoyed and bored with it. You have to edit everyone's rediculously detailed tactics to have a chance of doing well and its really got too much for me having to go online and find out other people's "super tactis", where's the fun in that? The whole series is slowly becoming poor and needs a completely differnet makover for next year.

So i think this patch, for me, is going to be the make or break. If its poor i would like to say i could turn to another manager game on the market but they have all given up after seeing the superb quality of the football managers over the years but after this year, i think we might start to see a few more manager titles coming back on the market,which i think will only be good for football manager,every gaming title needs a rival to stop it becoming poor and Football Manager is no different.

So lets prey this patch will make Football Manager 2009 a great game.

Archived