patch

how come people are sayin the patch will be out within the hour well its unlikely to be true

Joe The Tiger

Amateur

Location: Lyon! Trying to win the champions league without changing the whole squad!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

we buy a game for what £30-40 and its got bugs and stuff how many patches has their been ? 2 ? and 9.3.0 is ''supposed'' to be comin out which will be 3 ... and i bet they might have to even bring out a 4th patch .... if u make a game and its kinda dear at a price between £30-40 it should have no bugs or anythin it should be ok .... so why should we have to wait to play a game to download a patch to make it better when it could of been made (the game) properly instead of all this crap

Football Manager is the best football managing game around. No game is bug proof. You should try playing Fifa Manager, as soon as you play that you'll think FM09 is awesome!

also i love fm/champ man thats why i am angry i cannot play it yet without the patch

Archived