Question about sons

Is it just me or do i see a thread like this nearly every week

No, we do. But tbh I prefer threads like this to 'whens the patch out, I'm an incapable idiot who is to lazy to search' threads.

I haven't ever had a son. Remember one screenie of someone who had had Rijkaard's son in his game. That was pretty funny, as his son was white. Affair, anyone?

They are the same as any other regen in terms of ability.

Not had one myself in the game, however I would imagine that I would probably have an odd sort of emotional attachment to the player (your in game son). Maybe he never can quite cut it with the rest of them but you try to sign him/play him, but he shouldn't really be in the first eleven. Praise him in the media. The ever interfering father.

I would imagine that I would do that.

Remember one screenie of someone who had had Rijkaard's son in his game. That was pretty funny, as his son was white. Affair, anyone?

Wasn't Rijkaard going out with Cruyff's daughter at one point? I'd like to see the child of that union when he turns pro... Jordi may have been nothing special but Cruyff AND Rijkaard's genes? Could only get better if Gullit and van Basten managed to get involved, somehow :D

How long does it take to get a son on FM09 and how often does it happen. Also, does it depend on how successful you are and are they any good ?

it is all completely random ive never ever gotten a son until my latest save where i got a son after half a season lol i started the game in december at west ham. so just keep on trying it will happen

Archived