why should we wait? this is a joke

we buy a game for what £30-40 and its got bugs and stuff how many patches has their been ? 2 ? and 9.3.0 is ''supposed'' to be comin out which will be 3 ... and i bet they might have to even bring out a 4th patch .... if u make a game and its kinda dear at a price between £30-40 it should have no bugs or anythin it should be ok .... so why should we have to wait to play a game to download a patch to make it better when it could of been made (the game) properly instead of all this crap

I would also like the patch, but by the looks of things it will be Friday night. I think SI do need to learn and test the game a lot better than the past. Every year we have to wait until Febuary for the game we pay for.

It is likely that it will be out on friday night - I agree.

we buy a game for what £30-40 and its got bugs and stuff how many patches has their been ? 2 ? and 9.3.0 is ''supposed'' to be comin out which will be 3 ... and i bet they might have to even bring out a 4th patch .... if u make a game and its kinda dear at a price between £30-40 it should have no bugs or anythin it should be ok .... so why should we have to wait to play a game to download a patch to make it better when it could of been made (the game) properly instead of all this crap

The simple answer is these things take time. If the patch was rushed and incomplete people like you would complain. As has been said, no game has no bugs and it is only through playing it that some of these can be identified. For every bug that has been discovered there is probably another that will go undiscovered.

If you do not want to put up with it then do not buy the game. You have no "right" to a patch. Think yourself lucky that there will be three. This proves that S.I, are trying to improve.

Some people honestly sound like whining children (of course they may well be whining children!)

As has already been said, how many 'bugs' would you have noticed were it not for these forums?

Secondly, SI have no obligation to release patches. All games these days contain some bugs, we're just lucky that SI put in so much time and effort listening to the community and trying to improve the game with patches.

And lastly, many of the so called bugs are not bugs. They're simply things that people don't like about the game. There is a massive difference. There are certainly some genuine bugs in the game at present, which I hope will be addressed by the patch, but there are not as many genuine bugs as people make out.

Everybody keeps say the same things, it has been explained many times why games have bugs and how complicate is to release a bug free software is, therefore we should all know.

Yet there are some people that decide not to listen to it and keep moaning and complaining. I say, don't reply to them, leave them with their frustration, because it it like talking to a wall.

Football Manager is the best football managing game around. No game is bug proof. You should try playing Fifa Manager, as soon as you play that you'll think FM09 is awesome!

Ricki, not everyone has that much experience of games so not everone is aware of the current trend of games being released with some issues and being patched.

Some people only play FM, and while it's sometimes annoying to repeat the same things, there are some people who genuinely don't realise that this is the norm in PC gaming these days.

Si are more then generous with the amount of patches they bring out.. many games get released full of bugs and are never fixed because the company doesnt see the reason.

Most the "bugs" in FM are not game breaking, people that say the game is unplayable clearly have personality problems in my opinion, being that they must never leave the house as it appears everything has to be perfect for them to use it (hmm then they shouldnt live in a house, because it wouldnt be built properly :p )

Millions of people probably never patch the game and never feel something is wrong because they dont use the forums. I personally played every patch without a problem but then where people see a bug, i see a part of the game which needs to be worked on by myself. If i have 90 shots and just 10 on target i look to see why it happened for instance and work around it.

A game like this will always have issues, it is much more complicated then most type of games that area released and im thankful they take time to make multiple patches to improve each years release instead of rushing a single patch out after a couple months then focusing solely on the next release like most companies.

It's been announced as this month - therefore, it's a reasonable assumption that that's when it'll arrive.

In the meantime - try playing the game as it stands - I've enjoyed numerous seasons thus far - and if the patch improves it, then enjoy that a little more.

Cheers

Matt

The simple answer is these things take time. If the patch was rushed and incomplete people like you would complain. As has been said, no game has no bugs and it is only through playing it that some of these can be identified. For every bug that has been discovered there is probably another that will go undiscovered.

If you do not want to put up with it then do not buy the game. You have no "right" to a patch. Think yourself lucky that there will be three. This proves that S.I, are trying to improve.

Some people honestly sound like whining children (of course they may well be whining children!)

whingin children? everyone is ( i wont swear ) angry if not most ppl r angry about this crap .. also i have already bought the game i didnt think a few months after buyin it i wouldnt of even played it at all ... and u say ''If the patch was rushed and incomplete people like you would complain'' it looks like ''SI'' rushed the game so thats why its full of bugs .... and 2 patches from now its still not fixed now a 3rd is comin out i bet that wont solve the problem i bet there will have to be patch 4 ..5 ...6 and so on .... and it might prove si r tryin to improve but if they took their time makin the game properly things would be ok .... ok 1 patch is ok but 3 ? plus others on the way probably

no patience people. Get a life

no patience i think most ppl have ran out of patience

I always wait until the fixes are out. Then I buy the game.

Saves myself a few quid too.

Haven't done this through choice though.

Got into it on FM2005 and FM2006 wasn't out yet but I bought it late in the season, therefore by the time FM2006 had come out I hadn't got anywhere near finishing the first FM2005 game! Have been running behind ever since. LOL. Only started FM2008 just before Christmas.

whingin children? everyone is ( i wont swear ) angry if not most ppl r angry about this crap .. also i have already bought the game i didnt think a few months after buyin it i wouldnt of even played it at all ... and u say ''If the patch was rushed and incomplete people like you would complain'' it looks like ''SI'' rushed the game so thats why its full of bugs .... and 2 patches from now its still not fixed now a 3rd is comin out i bet that wont solve the problem i bet there will have to be patch 4 ..5 ...6 and so on .... and it might prove si r tryin to improve but if they took their time makin the game properly things would be ok .... ok 1 patch is ok but 3 ? plus others on the way probably

Seriously, it's not good for your blood pressure to be always this ****ed. Take a chill pill, do something else for few days:D

So if they did not produce any more patches after the 1st one for this game then that would be ok with you? :confused:

Archived