Choosing team problem

Hi guys,

I have a wierd problem when choosing my players for my teams next game. When you go onto the tactics menu, you can choose the positions for your players and if you right clicked the desired position on the player, they would move up the top of the list.

Hope you are following this so far coz this is where the problem starts.

Whenever I right click on a player, they don't move up the list, so I have my players all over the place, in no order. It means to get them in some kind of order I have to click on the position tab, then the condition tab, then the position tab again. It's frustating.

Now I know it might be a bit hard to understand, but if there is anyone that knows how to solve this problem, please tell me!

I have the exact same problem! Ill try and re-word yours, but doubt it will be any clearer!

When selecting players for your various positions, what usualy happens is that the selected player will be put to the top , e.g GK , RB , CB. But instead the players just stay in the same place , which for a reason i dont understand , makes it fairly more difficult. Any clearer?

That definatly sounds bizzare, it sure is an odd issue. From the tactics screen try this.

()From the 'View' drop down menu, you can select on how you see the selection of players, for example select 'Positions' from the drop down menu. I think that is what I did when it happened to me, that was quite a while back should sort.

If it doesn't which option from the view menu did you select. Good luck hope guys sort it out, can imagine that is quite annoying. You can drag and drop the players to the specific formation for the time. Which is what I do any way.

Click on the top of the 'Pkd' column to filter by picked players. Then hold down Shift and click on the 'Position' column to filter the remaining players by their position.

I have just learned something. :D

I never knew about been able to sort by position as a secondary sorting criteria by doing that.

Thanks canvey. :thup:

Archived