New Stadium Bristol City

Ryds

Hi,

I was wondering has anyone played at BCFC and managed to have a new stadium built. From reading the forums it would appear that a new stadium is not a given even if you are packing out the stands.

I'm in 2017 at the moment and have increased the capacity once to 28,000 but now when I ask them to expand, they reply that the local council will never allow it which leads me to think that maybe I've gone as far as I can with them. I really need the extra income doubling the stadium size would bring, but if it's not possible then I'll have to move on I guess.

Peace and Chicken

ahh ok, thanks for the quick reply. I'll give it a few more seasons with them. but if someone can at least confirm that they have got a new stadium with BC then at least I'll no it is maybe worth hoping for.

Hi,

I was wondering has anyone played at BCFC and managed to have a new stadium built. From reading the forums it would appear that a new stadium is not a given even if you are packing out the stands.

I'm in 2017 at the moment and have increased the capacity once to 28,000 but now when I ask them to expand, they reply that the local council will never allow it which leads me to think that maybe I've gone as far as I can with them. I really need the extra income doubling the stadium size would bring, but if it's not possible then I'll have to move on I guess.

Peace and Chicken

Do you always believe. If you always believe then you will get one. lol

I just use the editor and put a move to the new stadium that is on the horizon.

UP THE CITY!

Do you always believe. If you always believe then you will get one. lol

I just use the editor and put a move to the new stadium that is on the horizon.

UP THE CITY!

BELIEF!!

I've never used the editor before and wasn't aware that was an option. Cheers Riazzi, I'll do that for the next patch.

Am I correct in thinking I can't edit my current save no I'm into it? We're getting a new stadium anyway which should hopefully host some 2018 WC games so I don't see it as cheating seeing as I'm in 2017 already.

Oh god, another of these.

These are becoming more frequent than patch questions.

Yes, I'm Bristol City and yes, I got a new stadium in 2021.

It wasn't happening, but then I edited my stadium down to 500 to force it through.

Got a new 29000 seater (equal what I already had) coming next season

Archived