Reporting Bugs

Do you even realise the irony of that statement? :D

Meh im tired and not slept in ages, i could be typing utter nonsense for all i know.

Yet i do not realise the irony, im too tired and im not actually reading, im skimming and stuff so apologies if i appear stupid:D

Well you said: "surely it will be tested and any bugs that are noticed will be fixed before release" Have you not noticed any bugs with FM09 then? There have been/still are plenty. Especially before 9.1.0, the whole injuries debacle was a nightmare.

• SI Staff

It's always worth reporting any issues you experience with the game. If it's deemed an issue it will be added to our bug tracking software and prioritised and dealt with accordingly

i little thing i was wondering. what are the people from trinidad and tobago called? because in game it mentioned a player who was 'trinidadian and tobagan' and i was wondering if that was correct?

That certainly seems appropriate for this thread :rolleyes:

FWIW, I think that is correct, don't know for certain though

i little thing i was wondering. what are the people from trinidad and tobago called? because in game it mentioned a player who was 'trinidadian and tobagan' and i was wondering if that was correct?

I guess so, but i fail to realise how that is relevant to this thread:confused:

Unlless you are reporting a bug?

It wouldnt be a bug, more of a grammatical error i guess.

According to wiki, the official demonym for Trinidad & Tobago is Trinidadian or Tobagonian, presumably depending on which of the two main islands you hail from. And Tobago makes up only 4% of the total T&T islands population, so I think Trinidadian is the more common one.

I guess so, but i fail to realise how that is relevant to this thread:confused:

Unlless you are reporting a bug?

It wouldnt be a bug, more of a grammatical error i guess.

Apologies for contributing to the irrelevancy!

The thread was not really derailed though, seeing that a few people as well as Ter had addressed your original query. :)

Archived